Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hi I bought an adly 300 atv the other day needing a few bits which I've done so it fires up and will run with and without choke however when I put it into gear and set off it gives just enough throttle to keep it moving give it abit more throttle and it bogs out i've had the carb stripped and cleaned with carb cleaner and an air line, fitted a new plug,changed the fuel changed the air filter, checked the cam timing about 5 times yet the problem persists and now I'm all outta ideas the engine is the same as the Honda trx 300 ex

Edited by maguire29

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Casey hill
      Need some advice one my 98 Polaris trailboss. So I decided to put a twist throttle one my four wheeler(reason being it was cheaper and Polaris discontinued this throttle assembly) after switching throttles I cannot figure what to do with throttle override system. Any input would be greatly appreciated.thanks 
    • By ghost_pit2001
      i have been looking at twist throtles for my lt230s but dont know the difference and noone seems to know between
      motion pro turbo
      motion pro cr competion
      this one on ebay 380207643654
      thanks for any advice or knowledge
    • Guest martinb
      By Guest martinb
      I am thinking very hard about converting throttle on my 1998 Recon, having many many years of motorcycle riding behind me. Anybody have any comments both adverse or positive, and which kind to buy? thank you. Martin
    • By MiBassman
      I know I can't be the only person that has this problem, so I'm hoping someone else has found a solution. After only about 10 minutes riding on my honda foreman my thumb starts to cramp. After 15 or 20 minutes it's either numb or in pain. In cold weather my thumb is frozen. I did put on a thumb throttle extension and that helped just a little. I've seen some twist grip throttles but am not sure how well they work or which one to get, or how complicated it is to install them. Please give me some direction and advise.
      Thank you,
      Numb Thumb in Michigan