Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By RERB
      Polaris Ranger Utility Vehicle Owners Earn $200 (Atlanta)
      DO YOU OWN A POLARIS RANGER 500 OR 570? EARN $200
      We are a market research company that pays people for their time and opinions. We are not selling anything; we are only interested in your opinion which will help the manufacturers develop better products in the future.
      We are going to be conducting a Utility Vehicle focus group research study in Atlanta on Wednesday and Thursday June 11th. & 12th. at 6:00 PM. You will have an opportunity to share your opinion regarding current and future utility vehicle designs and will be paid $200.00 for your time.
      If you don't own one of these utility vehicles, please tell your friends about this study.
      WE ARE LOOKING FOR MODEL YEARS 2010 OR NEWER.
      REGISTRATION OR BILL OF SALE IS REQUIRED AS PROOF OF OWNERSHIP.
      Please call A Point of View Research ASAP to see if you qualify and register for one of the days.
      Thanks
      Pat
      714-891-1888
    • By mojaverider
      If any of you girls are close to oklahoma, the series I am racing has added new classes for the ladies. The series is Oklahoma Hare Scramble Championship Series (OHSCS). We now have a long course that is 1.5 hours and a short course that is not as technical that runs for a half an hour. If you race or want to try it out, the first race is on March 3rd in Konawa Oklahoma. Let me know if your interested or have any questions.
    • By CK1999_400ex
      well every one i ran the IXCR rock run race on sunday and got 2nd in the utility quad class ... i was 87th over all out of over 140 quads .. if you want to see the results you can get on there website .. home my #is 389 and my name ic chris krantz ... today i feel like i was ran over by a truck.. i had a blast doing the race but at 41 years old it was alot of work ...lol.. the corse was a little over 5 miles long and i did 5 laps .. thanks for reading my post and hope every 1 has a happy thanks giving ... click the link (home) and go to the IXCR site
    • Guest yokochrist
    • By ryant35
      Here are some of my favorites from Worcs Round 1 from Glen Helen Raceway.

The rest of the photos are online at Ryan Torres Photography
      Go check out my Facebook photography fan page for more updates.
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ryan-Torres-Photography/114669221880664