Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By CHomp DICKENS
      I broke the axle in my Honda foreman 4×4 when I went to change the axle so.done had weld it before and don't know how to git the gear off  seems the axle should slide out of the gear  not this one how do I remove the gear from broke  axle
    • By HeWasRidinDirty
      Hello all. I got this yzf for almost nothing. It's in pretty good shape. However, it's pretty stubborn on cold start-up. I noticed while cranking it over that there was water dripping from what appeared to be the exhaust where the pipe bolts on. It did fire up and I could smell coolant in the exhaust. The P.O has installed a toggle switch for the cooling fan. I'm thinking that maybe it overheated and cracked the head or something? Any tips/ advice is much appreciated. 

• By GERONAMO308
      Hi all am wondering if anyone has wrecked a 1992 quad runner, an has rear plastics available for it?.
      Am hoping for red, although will take any colour if is in Perth Western Australia.
      Any advice is greatly appreciated
    • By 4tracker
      Advice/recommendation on a set of lite rear UTV tires 26x11-12 needed for mainly very soft deep sand 65%, 15% gravel rd., 10% hard pack,  5% paved roads. 5% mud. All the reviews mention mainly mud lites, and very little sand lite tire brands! Looking for a tire that's lite but will dig well, reducing motor clutch overworking while slipping/spinning in lite sand. Appreciate any advice, Thanks, Steve
    • By Alan Callison
      OK everybody,I need some help here please. My 4 wheeler has got a bad wheel bearing I discovered while starting a brake job. Its on the left side. I've never done one and I need some knowledge how to go about it. Am I to understand I need to pull the whole axle out to do it. I've done it once on a car about 30 years ago,lol. I keep looking around for a repair manual but they're hard to find without having to buy it. I looked here on this site but apparently Im too junior a member to be able to download one right now.Bummer!  One other question if I may.When I pulled the drum off the spindle a torrent of water poured out,the brake shoes were covered in mud along with everything else. I mean the drum had alot of water in it. The shoes were so locked up after I removed the springs I tried to rotate one of the shoes and it wasn't easy at all. I noticed whoever had the machine before myself had laid a bead of RTV around the back plate but apparently it didn't work. Isn't there some kind of gasket for this purpose. I saw it calls for a dust shield but surely this wont keep the brakes dry or will it. Thanks everybody.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alan Callison
      OK everybody,I need some help here please. My 4 wheeler has got a bad wheel bearing I discovered while starting a brake job. Its on the left side. I've never done one and I need some knowledge how to go about it. Am I to understand I need to pull the whole axle out to do it. I've done it once on a car about 30 years ago,lol. I keep looking around for a repair manual but they're hard to find without having to buy it. I looked here on this site but apparently Im too junior a member to be able to download one right now.Bummer!  One other question if I may.When I pulled the drum off the spindle a torrent of water poured out,the brake shoes were covered in mud along with everything else. I mean the drum had alot of water in it. The shoes were so locked up after I removed the springs I tried to rotate one of the shoes and it wasn't easy at all. I noticed whoever had the machine before myself had laid a bead of RTV around the back plate but apparently it didn't work. Isn't there some kind of gasket for this purpose. I saw it calls for a dust shield but surely this wont keep the brakes dry or will it. Thanks everybody.
    • By dirtybear00
      Hello guys. So I am having trouble navigating the forum here. I am looking for an exploded parts view or the service manual for a 2000-2004 Yamaha big bear 400 manual shift. Mine does NOT have a shift lever on front left fender . I took the rear end apart because it was stripped splines and now I can't remember where it all goes. (Seals, bearings, and torque specs. I have a new axle, used diff , need to install wheel bearings and brakes etc .  Really want to get this thing back together asap
    • By Kyboy
      Iam looking for help seperating the rear brake drum and the cover. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate
    • By chuckcnm
      Hi, just picked up a MOTO 4 YFM255 and want to replace the rear brake pads. How do I get to the back. Guessing I need to remove the brake disk, question any easy way to do this?
      Thanks
    • By arvellaspoon
      When I push down on the rear brake pedal, it makes the left hand brake very sloppy. Is there a way to adjust that? I have a 2007 Suzuki Vinson