Quantcast

polaris back brake?

fambler4

I'm not familiar with the Polaris, but I think it's got a master cylinder at the brake handle. Fill up the master to the top, close it. Have someone pump the brake pedal and hold it. Loosen the bleeder slowly to remove air (at the brake caliper, or center). The pedal will sink. Close the bleeder. Pump it up again until the pedal is hard and hold it. Loosen the bleeder to remove air and the pedal will sink again. Close it and check the fluid level. Repeat these steps until you are confident you have a good pedal.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be? 
    • By p5200
      I'm wanting to try and get the machine on blocks. I just want to verify my AWD is working. How do most of you go about doing this. I want to be safe since it will be in gear with hopefully, all wheels spinning. Thanks! 🙂
    • By afterburn
      From North Carolina here and glad to join this group.
    • By p5200
      Hello folks, I have a Polaris 500 Scrambler. Not positive I need a new battery.  The folks I got the ride from said they put a new battery on it right before selling it to me. It's been a couple cold months before I tried starting it. After jumping it now, I let it idle plus revved it quite a bit for about 20 minutes. Then I shut it off and tried to restart barely turns over and that's it? Am I not giving it enough charge time maybe need to actually ride it? The battery on it is a Continental CTX9-BX. I lf a new battery is needed would maybe Amazon have a decent one? Thanks!
    • By dvs1961
      Just bought a new hisun ,been shopping for a year or more for a sxs   best bang for the buck...Are there any lift kits out there for a 2022 Hisun 750 sector ? links thanks