Is it Stock out of the Box???? Without any info on your Machine....Here is what I would do First......Weight=Power Loss........Personally I would Cut one Wheel off the Front and go from there....:eek: That should save you about 80 LBS.....

Your bike Dry is 395....For Giggles I figure the Weight of you and your machine WET is 500 Pounds.... Which is on the light side.....I also figure your bike is putting out around 20 HP....

Your Power:Weight Ratio is 1 : 25

This means that for every 25 pounds of weight on your vehicle, you have 1 horsepower. So for every 25 pounds of weight you remove from your vehicle, you will feel the effects of an additional 1 horsepower, although your actual peak horsepower will not change.

Keep in mind that with every pound you take off, your power to weight ratio changes, so you will have to re-calculate each time you remove weight.

In my HUMBLE opinion......The bike isnt Worth the money to upgrade....Its a Beginners Ride(Nothing wrong with that!!!) The best money you can spend for an upgrade would be when you get better at Riding it ,,,, Move on to a bigger Quad....

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By OutlawGade
      [ame]
      [/ame]A 2014 compilation of the Renegade using some of its potential
    • By mb1968
      Went to my local parts store to check and see if they had a replacement iridiumix plug made NGK for 2012 Bruteforce 300 4X2. They found me one and had it there the next morning. I did'nt really need to change the plug, i just have them installed in my car and noticed power, gas mileage, and a crispier throttle response. Well installed it in the machine, it really made a noticeable throttle response, and my mid-range power has greatly improved. And if u have a 2012 Bruteforce 300 4X2 i would strongly advise you to buy this plug. Here's the Part Number from the box came in DPR7EIX-9 7803
    • By Thayer40
      Do you think a King Quad 300 would have enough power to move a set of tracks in low all the time?
    • By caseyhall646
      Hey so I just bought an 01 raptor 660r 46.4 hours on the bike.
      Anyways I road it a year ago and it has been sitting since then so I bought it from dads friend anyways
      I changed the oil oil filter new gas and some sta bil. Anyways it feels like it has no power from what it had when I last rode it. It will get up and go but it just doesn't have the torque I remember it having.. any suggestions
    • By twistedraptor
      i bought a 2004 raptor 660 and the guy had jeted it and it would start but bog down so i replace the jets the jets were 140 but everything was stock so i put stock jets back in. well it starts good and idle great. but when u put in gear and try to take of it has no power it seems like its in neutral, its goes but slow i push the gas and all its doing is reving up. i shift gears, all gears go in perfect but still no power... HELP!!! plz