Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

drag_on

who is in for a trip to the big dunes ?

I want to go but cant do it by my self . any one or two, what to share a ride out and back to UT or ID.
most likely this June
some one from Michigan, Ohio ,Indiana works best for me . lets talk

On 3/16/2017 at 10:53 PM, drag_on said:

I want to go but cant do it by my self . any one or two, what to share a ride out and back to UT or ID.
most likely this June
some one from Michigan, Ohio ,Indiana works best for me . lets talk

Did you find anyone to go?  

no, not yet . there is one guy that said he wanted to go this year ,he said that last year . now I cant get ahold of him . I most likely will put the trip off till the early fall(labor day)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Michigan guy looking for (over 50) ATV friend to camp/trail ride with

Summer days here in the northern part of the state don't last that long! Right now is perfect riding conditions with cooler nights slowly creeping in. 
        My son and I will be going up this weekend but its been nearly 2 months since our last trip up and after our next trip it could be quite some time before he'll be able to get more time off work. 
        If you know anyone that might like a few days out up north to do a trip to ride and camp please get in touch real soon! Thanks Steve

By 4tracker, in Midwest ATV & Off Road Forum

• 4 replies
    • Michigan atv trails St Helen to Mio, and everwhere in between!

Good place to start out is at St Helen Mi. campground or Trails inn motel, both on the trail head across the street from one another, with all the amenities needed in town there for your stay like an atv parts dealership, gas. restaurants, liquor store, drug store, hardware all within a blocks distance away. From here you can head E. towards Houghton lake Mi. trail system or West to West branch or N. through Clear lake then onto city of Mio trail system. So many great places to check out along the way heading north fro there, like Clear Lake, with their Bar and grill, corner store, gas, lodging, Ambrose lk. atv campground near by, and with so many surrounding trails there too, with hill climbs! Then after leaving Clear lk. head up to wagon Wheel N. of Rose city rd. with dozens of trails scattering the hill side there called the Rose city oil fields. Then on up N. to the gravel pit for a little play time, before crossing M33 at the Pink store for gas and snacks. Leaving there to head up to Mio's Bull gap, either on the west side (shortest rout) or you can do the half Bull Gap trip through Mac lk. Campground heading  N. to Bull Gap or the long way around from the Pink store traveling on the 50 mile loop that passes Bull gap on its way back to the Pink store. Make sure you take along the printable Mi. DNR atv trail maps with you, to help guide the way, along with the other areas I just mentioned, maps.  If your looking for a friend to ride with and show the way with , over 50 nearer my age and interests, contact Email:  [email protected]   for more info. I'll be more than happy to ride with you!   Thanks Steve

By 4tracker, in Where To Ride Your ATV

• 8 replies
    • An Engine-In-A-Box came to the shop. Let's talk about water pumps!

Something to think about if you have cooling coming out of that hole in the bottom of your engine! One of the damaged components on this engine was pitting on the water pump impeller shaft. This would have caused the coolant to leak out of the engine crankcase and probably was the root cause of its failure.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cacO8F5wLRg

By Resurgence Small Engine Inc., in General ATV Discussion

• 1 reply
    • Hi from Mid-Michigan - working on my first UTV

Hi to everyone. I'm trying to help my son with a problem be bought. A 2014 Coleman Outfitters 400 4x4 UTV(Hisun 400). Suppose to have a Kodiak 400 motor and CDI box that was wired in and being used. Then there was a fire that messed up the wiring. They bought a new wiring harness and someone worked on it, long enough to strip all wiring and cut connectors ends. I've bought and rebuilt several ATV and ATCs so I'm going to try to help. I am searching around for wiring diagrams for both Kodiak, unknown year and the UTV side. Trying to be sure manuals I have to buy are worth the price, I've bought many in the past that were a waste of time and money. Anyway this is long winded enough. I'll continue my searching and hope to learn enough to help get it running and everything working. Once I figure anything out I will try to repost any information that might help others. Hope to be able to exchange info with many others members.

By res2fr, in New Members Area!

• 0 replies
    • 1998 Honda Foreman 450ES Steering Works Better

Just bought this Honda quad and when I first drove it the steering seemed very hard.  Those that I talked to said that's normal as it's full time 4 wheel drive.  Well yesterday while looking from the front is looked like the front tires were pointing out quite abit.  I measured the toe and was toe-out by a little over an inch.  Yikes so this morning decided to try an adjustment and after an hour or so had the toe-out to 1/4".  Took for a test drive and the steering was alot easier, still not like driving a 2 wheel drive but made a huge difference.  There are differences as to what the toe should be set to but so far this seems to do the trick.

By bcsman, in Honda ATV Forum

• 1 reply