Quantcast

is anybody from pennsylvanis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By hardcastle
      My friends KQ 300 starts fine and runs, as soon as you put it in gear and try to accelerate its bucks and farts like crazy, not moving... I cleaned carb and it worked good for 1 day... now back to same problem.... could it be such as a bent valve????
    • By bobbo
      i currently have a 99 kodiak 400 and a 2021 honda pioneer 1000 and two 110 china atvs  , i have rode atvs for 20+ years and now am starting to fix up some for my kids 
    • By JDAlbert
      Trying to see if there would be any interest in either or both of these groups.  I was surprised there was not already a Polaris Club--there could be so many sub-clubs...
    • By Shadow1
      After a long ride i had to stop and refuel once finished i started the engine it make a lound noise from the exhaust  and didnt start and since then he cranks a little bitt and never starts with some wierd noise from the engine
    • By Sycoholic
      I've always loved trikes. My son apparently must've picked up on that. Not only did he surprise me with an 85 Big Red to restore, but he picked himself up an 85 Tri-Z to restore as well. He's definitely got a lot more money and labor wrapped up into his, but damn she looks sweet. Just finished his this week and he just can't stop staring at it. I tell the kids they'll be burying me with my Big Red.