I have 2 new pairs of moose shock covers for sale. They are camo. I will take trades or 15 each, I can do 25 for the 2 pair too. Prices are shipped.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Gunny
      Had a great ride the other day. A tad warm, but cooler temps are a com'in !! Make sure you watch the vid in 1080p ... Enjoy ...
    • By courtyard
      Would like to try these Shock and vibe bar mounts on my ATV but looking for feeback on them. They are made by Precision Racing Products and apparently are awesome for racing and riding. I have a YZF 450 and all I would need are different mounting posts from the company and they would work
      They normally retail at $229 but this looks like a great deal:
      Yamaha YZ450F Precision Shock AND Vibe Mounts Will FIT Many ATV Quads TOO YZF | eBay
    • By Gunny
      Haven't posted anything in a while, but I do have a couple long video's you might enjoy ... I'll post the newest one now, and the other one later ...
      So ... Took a ride to an area I haven't been too in about 10 yrs. Don't remember it being as rocky as it was, and the parts I remember being really bad, although still bad, weren't as bad as my memory remembered ??
      We did 18.4 miles in 7 hrs and averaged 3.3 mph :drivingc: ... Man, What A GREAT DAY !! :woot:
      And some of you are gonna hate me, since this video is 19 minutes ... but I promise, it's not boring at all !! :toetap05c:
      We had great weather, lots of challenges, saw lot of deer .... and not one other person all day long !! :coolgleamAc:
      Make sure you change the video quality to 1080p for the best viewing enjoyment !! :seeyac:
      [ame=]01 Oct 2013 - Taylors Fork Ride - YouTube[/ame]
      i have a 99 warrior and i am wanting to do the rear shock swap with a raptor 660 shock, has anyone done this that can tell me if all i need is the shock and its direct replacement or what all do i need? im a BIG rider and my poor lil warrior is low in the rear.. i read that i can upgrade to the rap660 shock and it will help alot..
      any help is appreciated.. thanks
    • By Fourtrax_300
      Would it be worth it to buy a Moose Racing Hand Shifter for my 1992 honda fourtrax 300cc