Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Shock compatibility Bombardier DS650, 2000

I have a Bombardier, Year 2000, DS 650.  The Pn. Stamped into the FRONT SHOCK is: 706 200 081.  They have been discontinued by Bombardier and i cant seem to find cost effective replacements.  I am not looking for a racing type replacement, just somthing that will work properly.  can anyone help me out and validate that a shock from a model year 2002 or 2003 work on my machine. thanks in advance Mark

By Mark&rocket, in Can-Am BRP ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • Used ATV For Sale

If you are looking for a used ATV for sale, where do you look? I know ebay and craigslist have used ATVs for sales and then sometimes you find local trade publications where they list used ATVs. I was looking online and decided to list out some websites that sell used ATVs. If you know of any additional websites or sources to look for or buy used ATVs, please post as a comment in this topic. eBay Motors  - usually has a good selection of four wheelers, ATVs, and Side by Sides and offer seller protections Craigslist - usually has more local ATVs, but be careful as there are no seller protections ATV Trader - has over 130k ATVs listed by private sellers ATVSoup.com - new and used ATVs for sale WantAdDigest - Shows local listings of ATVs for sale ATV.com - List new and used ATVs for sale When buying a used ATV, make sure you do your research and find out the book value of the ATV, look over the condition of the ATV, and as for verification of ownership. Be careful who you buy from and get the ATV checked out by a professional dealer or repair shop if you are baying a high price.  Watch our for VIN numbers that are scraped off, this is usually a sign that the ATV was stolen.

By Ajmboy, in ATV For Sale? Post it here.

• 6 replies
    • ATV/Trailer package for sale

2003 Bombardier Outlander 400 4x4 ATV. Low hours/low miles.  Very good condition. With front/rear bumpers, padded seat cover, rear storage bag & electric winch with Kevlar cable. New battery, recent pro carb rebuild. Runs great. Electric start. Pull start needs repair.  2004 Compliment aluminum trailer w/wood deck. Built in aluminum ramps and spare tire. Fits 2 quads & 1 dirt bike. Has removable wheel chock for dirt bike/motorcycle. Low mileage. Very good condition.   Asking $3100 for both. Located in Long Island, NY. 

By libobg, in ATV For Sale? Post it here.

• 3 replies
    • Title vs. bill of sale

I live in ohio and I’m not sure if you can get a title with a bill of sale from a private party? Seen a couple quads I like but they didn’t have a title and turned a way from them because of that. Anyone know?

By Dominic Delmatto, in General ATV Discussion

• 8 replies
    • For sale 2003 Honda 400ex motor low hours call Chris at 7063472164. 1200obo

For sale 2003 Honda 400ex motor great condition low hours 1200 obo. Call Chris at7063472164 if interested

By Lillie Monroe, in ATV For Sale? Post it here.

• 5 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Gunny
      Had a great ride the other day. A tad warm, but cooler temps are a com'in !! Make sure you watch the vid in 1080p ... Enjoy ...
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By courtyard
      Would like to try these Shock and vibe bar mounts on my ATV but looking for feeback on them. They are made by Precision Racing Products and apparently are awesome for racing and riding. I have a YZF 450 and all I would need are different mounting posts from the company and they would work
      They normally retail at $229 but this looks like a great deal:
      Yamaha YZ450F Precision Shock AND Vibe Mounts Will FIT Many ATV Quads TOO YZF | eBay
      Thanks
    • By Gunny
      Haven't posted anything in a while, but I do have a couple long video's you might enjoy ... I'll post the newest one now, and the other one later ...
      So ... Took a ride to an area I haven't been too in about 10 yrs. Don't remember it being as rocky as it was, and the parts I remember being really bad, although still bad, weren't as bad as my memory remembered ??
      We did 18.4 miles in 7 hrs and averaged 3.3 mph :drivingc: ... Man, What A GREAT DAY !! :woot:
      And some of you are gonna hate me, since this video is 19 minutes ... but I promise, it's not boring at all !! :toetap05c:
      We had great weather, lots of challenges, saw lot of deer .... and not one other person all day long !! :coolgleamAc:
      Make sure you change the video quality to 1080p for the best viewing enjoyment !! :seeyac:
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7OkmrQR5_M]01 Oct 2013 - Taylors Fork Ride - YouTube[/ame]
    • By GAMEOVERCCA
      i have a 99 warrior and i am wanting to do the rear shock swap with a raptor 660 shock, has anyone done this that can tell me if all i need is the shock and its direct replacement or what all do i need? im a BIG rider and my poor lil warrior is low in the rear.. i read that i can upgrade to the rap660 shock and it will help alot..
      any help is appreciated.. thanks
    • By Fourtrax_300
      Would it be worth it to buy a Moose Racing Hand Shifter for my 1992 honda fourtrax 300cc