Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

AUTO 4X4

PRAIRIE WHEEL SPACERS

19 hours ago, AUTO 4X4 said:

NEW 12X7 WHEELS FOR FRONT OF PRAIRIE 360. NEEDS WHEEL SPACERS  BUT WHAT SIZE

What kind of wheels did you get? Usually the manufacturers will recommend what size spacers if any are needed. When you mount then now, what are they hitting?

12X7 ITP SS 212 WHEELS. TIRES 26-9X12. STOCK WHEELS ARE 2+5. ITP WHEELS ARE 5+2 VERY DEEP. I CANT MEASURE FRONT BECAUSE OF BRAKE DISK WHEN TIRES ARE MOUNTED ON WHELLS THEY STICK OUT ABOUT AN 1'' INSIDE AND OUTSIDE NOT INCLUDING THE 5+2 WHEEL .PROBALLY TRY IT THIS WEEKEND. ILL LET YOU KNOW.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By pokerl0w
      this bike! did this guy sucker me or what.. ok, looks like this means something is bent that I do not see or one rod is longer vs the other?
      how long do you think this would last before it ripped into the tire? this is the right side, left side tire clears no problem

I can not find them on www.kawasakipartshouse.com

• By Spartacus Stroppel
      has anyone tried these cheap carbs from china? the original carburetor has been rebuilt by a shop right before i bought this quad and i think the float is shot the work done was way sub par... the price of the seal kit was as much as the whole carb... i have used the china 150cc engines with no problems... and have used the harbor freight 212cc engines on mini bikes.. so im hoping to hear so one has used them on this model with ease.... if no one replies i will update in a day or 2 i got the carb it looks very well made. has the carb sencer and warmer all ready installed..
    • By Brantley40
      What is the wheel bolt pattern for a 2002 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300? Same on front and rear?
    • By Acdacd
      Hello folks, 
      Total newb here, but I just ordered both front and back brakes and they are identical. 
      There is a video on you tube for the back install, does anyone know if the front install will be the same? 
      Thanks!
    • By Lellwyn Griffin
      Thinking about buy a used 07 Prairie. Any feedback or suggestions on what to look for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk