Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

turbowrenchhead

Help identify LT 80 model year

The vin plate is worn so no vin to read. Its the one with white plastics and purple tank. Does anyone know what years they made these color schemes? 

Looks identical to one in pic. 

suzuki__lt_80_1996_1_lgw.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Monika Novakov
      I have a 1988 Kawasaki 220 bayou. I removed the skid plate and misplaced the 4 bolts. Anyone know the size of these bolts, 3 dealers could not find any information. Can you please help?
    • By mothrottle
      Does a US made grease gun fit Metric zerk fittings, or do I need a conversion to fit them?  Thanks in advance.
    • By StolenATV
      Bikes were cabled and locked. Bike had to be taken apart and put back together to be stolen. All caught on video. 2 white males. Tall. Wore masks. Took them 30 minutes to steal 2 bikes.
      The post Stolen 2004 Suzuki LT-Z400 – White appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By Ineedabrew
      Hello all,
      I have brought an 84 TRX 200 back to life and unfortunately whomever dug into it first removed the two trim pieces that go around the gas tank.  I was thinking someone on the site may have an old parts bike with these pieces lying around.....  If so, drop me a message and we can make a deal.  I just want to complete the bike!
      Thanks,
      Jason

• By mike costa
      Has any one tried using the Harbor Freight Winch mounting plate on a 2001 Kawasaki 300 4x4 Bayou?