Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Maxime Daigle

Need help finding CC...

Greeting everyone,

I've recently bought a chinese ATV for very cheap and the wiring is total scrap.

After reviewing on ebay, i've notice that i can buy the harness kit with all the piece required.

My problem now is that i don't know what CC it is...

After doing some research online, i've found the following information:
I've attached some picture to see if anybody can help me figuring out what is my ATV real model and how much CC is it to order the good cable harness

VIS identifier N/A
VDS ZCHL049A
General Information
Make Chongqing Huansong Industries
Model Chongqing Huansong Industries
Model year 2009
Body style Custom
Engine type 0.12
Vehicle class Motorcycles
Vehicle type Motorcycle
Assembly plant Chongqing
Manufactured in China
Vehicle specification
Body type Custom
Displacement SI 115
Displacement CID 7
Displacement Nominal

20180627_130241.jpg

20180627_130237.jpg

20180627_130226.jpg

20180626_145344.jpg

20180627_133116.jpg

Edited by Maxime Daigle
Adding picture

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.