Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 Fuel line leak

Thanks for the reply. It's a 2006  Bombardier Outlander 800.  Fuel leaks are especially dangerous here in California in the height of fire season.                                                Just wondering how much I'm going to have to take off to get to that hose. I've changed the oil, but am pretty sure I'm going to have to hire someone to take on the hose replacement.

• Ajmboy changed the title to 2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 Fuel line leak

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Topendcol
      First issue was fuel pump wont start once ignition has been turned on. Replaced the pump as I had one on hand, than noticed no power so replaced the fuel pump relay as that was were i traced the power to. Still nothing so further inspection looks like signal is coming from the PCM (FLR B20) but not switching the the brown wire to the fuel pump. Ive checked the operation of the bank angle sensor and it appears operational. Fuses and wiring all appear OK. The engine stop relay also tests OK. Ive been through the repair manual and diagrams but to no avail. Fully stumped, any tips would be helpful. Thanks
      Col
    • By p5200
      I'm wanting to try and get the machine on blocks. I just want to verify my AWD is working. How do most of you go about doing this. I want to be safe since it will be in gear with hopefully, all wheels spinning. Thanks! 🙂
    • By p5200
      Hello folks, I have a Polaris 500 Scrambler. Not positive I need a new battery.  The folks I got the ride from said they put a new battery on it right before selling it to me. It's been a couple cold months before I tried starting it. After jumping it now, I let it idle plus revved it quite a bit for about 20 minutes. Then I shut it off and tried to restart barely turns over and that's it? Am I not giving it enough charge time maybe need to actually ride it? The battery on it is a Continental CTX9-BX. I lf a new battery is needed would maybe Amazon have a decent one? Thanks!
    • By Makj44
      As it should be easy to see I am not a four wheeler mechanic so I apologize for asking for help, I replaced my OEM carburetor with a aftermarket carburetor and with y’all’s help adjusted the air/ fuel and it ran great until this evening and I noticed a smell of fuel I inspected carburetor area and found a steady flow at the vent line on the bottom of the carburetor so my question is is the float the only thing that will cause this problem? Before I installed the carburetor I checked the jets for tightness and they all seemed fine?
    • By Params_sweden
      Hi!
      I got my KLF300 running again with your help a couple of months ago, at that time it was the ignition coil that had failed. It has been in use since then without issues until two weeks ago.
      When the new issue showed I was going at about 10km/h and it suddenly slowed to a halt. I started it again after that with choke and I drove it 400 meters and parked. Next time it was really hard to start, and since it was low on gas I thought that was the problem. It didn't get any better with a full tank, so I assumed it was the cold weather, and adjusted the pilot slightly.
      After that it I actually got it started again with full choke and some slight gas, I drove about 300 meters and then it slowed down to a halt again. After that, it hasn't started again.
      The compression is 165psi. The spark has good intensity, the ATV has functioned before with the same spark "intensity"/light. I *assume* that it has gas as well, there is definitely gas on the spark plug when I remove it
      I have checked the carburetor slightly, the float works, diaphragm looks ok, but I haven't disassembled it to really look for dust and such in all the small places.
      My theory right now is that it might've been some dust in the gas tank that went into the system, it's just a theory
      I'm thankful for all the help and pointers I can get, don't hesitate

/ Pär, Sweden

• Similar Tagged Forum Content