Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Keen Motorbikes Cougar 150

Owners manual of Chinese Quad from now defunct website keenmotorbikes.com

Have seen this under different names: Keen Motorbike Cougar 150, Rhino 150, NF150, New Force 150, Countryman 150

Owners Manual has wiring diagram at the end of the manual.

Also included Engine and Frame exploded diagrams, pdf documents include parts numbers as well but I haven't found them very useful in finding the correct parts.

Uploading to help out anyone who might have this quad but hasn't been able to find any info on it since it's a china quad.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Danita
      Looking for a shop/repair manual for a TaoTao rhino. Just bought one and so many things not done right when assembled by a professional.
    • By Benji
      Owners manual of Chinese Quad from now defunct website keenmotorbikes.com
      Have seen this under different names: Keen Motorbike Cougar 150, Rhino 150, NF150, New Force 150, Countryman 150
      Owners Manual has wiring diagram at the end of the manual.
      Also included Engine and Frame exploded diagrams, pdf documents include parts numbers as well but I haven't found them very useful in finding the correct parts.
      Uploading to help out anyone who might have this quad but hasn't been able to find any info on it since it's a china quad.