Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sean Beaudry

88 suzuki 250 quad runner timing adjustment

Hi, i just bought a 88 250 suzuki quad runner and i need to adjust the timing on it.

i'm just looking for a diagram or video of how to do it.

thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By JacobSlabach
      I have a gentleman that asked me to service his bayou for him.  I have always wondered what oil should be used in atv engines?  Pros?  Cons?  What weight should be used in what type of weather?  Is there one kind that I could bulk buy and safely used in any quad I worked on or owned?  What about performance?  Engine Life?  This has always been a 🤔🤔🤔 area for me with quads as far as why you would use one type of oil over another....
      Thanks!
    • By orvilleortiz538
      Can anyone help me out with the timing marks notches on engine casing 152FMH Coolster/Kandi 110cc here's a picture of the same casing I have

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

• By CHomp DICKENS
      on my Suzuki atv does not having the right breather box effect performance drastically   
    • By aj ford
      in need of a transmission for my zill. does anybody have one or know somewhere i could order one.  all of the oem web pages ive viewed does not have it available..
    • By aj ford
      in need of a transmission for my zill. does anybody have one or know somewhere i could order one.  all of the oem web pages ive viewed does not have it available..