Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

nlee

AIR FILTERS

Me again.... 2001 Kawasaki Bayou 220cc

Manual says the AIr FIlter needs to be cleaned after riding through mud, dirt, etc...  The boys ride through that every time they ride.  Do I really need to pull the seat and do all that cleaning EVERY time?  AND then it leads to clean this and clean that.  I guess I am asking WHAT is THE most important to do?  I am g'ma, I want 4 wheeler to hold up and last, but not really in to all this!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Thehick344
      I have a 2001 650 quest that ran great. Shut it off, wont start. Got tinkering at a buddies, it ended up in a snowbank. Lost my train of thought since then.  I have a black, red, green  top with two plug in wires yellow and yellow and red I believe.. I have a new battery. Just dunno what to do. I tried hooking the wire coming up to the solenoid on the far side, then directly across I put the positive cable and it instantly started turning over without the button being pressed until I took the cable off.  The little black resistor box has also been eliminated.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.. 
    • By Chase Cook
      Have a 2001 polaris sportsman 500 4x4 atv and when I put coolant in the radiator it starts leaking from the exhaust. The valves are sealed but it stopped making compression. Do I need to just replace the head? I just rebuilt the hole top end and this is the only thing +valves that I have not replaced and was wondering if that is why it's not starting up. Need answers please.
    • By Ajmboy
      View File 1984-1987 Suzuki LT185 Service Manual
      1984-1987 Suzuki LT185 Service and Repair Manual
      Submitter Ajmboy Submitted 09/13/2020 Category Suzuki ATV  
    • By Brent Wright
      I've cleaned the carb.still didnt fix.any suggestions?
    • By Gsk1500
      The clutch cover goes on and fits, but the little L chapped arm that has gear slots is concerning me.  It appears it goes to wear the clutch adjust bolts are on the cover. 
      Is there a specific way to tell how it mounts on the gears in relationship with the basket?
      I don't want to deal it up unless it's right