Guest predchick

Colorado SandBlast 2008

Guest predchick

MARCH 22nd, 2008

12:00 PM until it whenever

(bike registration & set-up is from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm... ALL BIKES MUST BE THERE BEFORE NOON!)

Fees -

$5.00 per person at the door to get in (this pays for the heat & electricity to open the place)

There will be all kinds of specials on beer.

Here are the classes (if you can think of any others, please let me know…)

$10 per bike per class (you can enter one bike in multiple classes)

(The $10 fee is just the bike fee, the $5 door fee will be in addition to that)

CLASSES

Best Drag Bike

Best Sport Bike

Best Toy (golf carts, rhino's, rails, etc)

Best Kid Bike

Best Paint Job

Fastest bike (we will have a dyno machine to see who does the best on the dyno.)

Additional non-class specific awards

Best In Show

Best Engineered

King of Bling

Please spread the word around the off-roading community!

The address is

2400 W Midway Blvd

Broomfield, CO

You can pre-sign up or sign up the day of the event, but please at least get me the entry form ahead of time so that I can get info cards made up and make sure I have enough trophies for everyone.

Bring your ride down so people can check it out, it's only going to cost you a few bucks and it will make the event a success. Email me for the entry form or info.

SandBlast.jpg

SandBlast.jpg.b31930b58b8393e87d601c0c255c3159.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

So what is the event exactly? Do I take my quad and get to ride, or is it just a Bike Show?

Looks like just a Show and Shine Bike show....If it were close I would go check it out...Maybe some Venders there????? Hot Chicks Playin "Seat Cover" on some stuff:RANDY::cheer::pimp:

I will definitly go, I just didn't want to show up with my toys and in riding gear:frown: Broomfield is about a 25 min. drive for me.

So Predchick, You are the first person other than me that is from Denver that I've seen on any of these forums. My wife and I go riding about every weekend during the summer, if you're ever interested in meeting up. She drives a Rhino, I ride a TRX450. We go to Pole Hill up by Estes Park alot. We also really like 4 mile south down near Buena Vista. Where do you ride?

Guest predchick

Sorry it took me so long to respond... A little slow I guess. It's just an ATV show in a very big sand box (it's an indoor sand volleyball place that takes the nets down so we can show off our atv's, hang out in the sand, and drink.)

We're still working on making sure we have a lot of vendors, and hopefully some hot women... guess we'll see!

We usually ride the sand dunes in Walden, but I'm always up for something new.

Colorado has an endless selection of trails. When the mountains are not buried in the white stuff, my wife and I go out every weekend. Who do you ride with?

Guest predchick

On this forum... PSMSandRappy (he's actually my AMAZINGLY wonderful boyfriend). I'm also on dunereview.com which has a lot of people from Colorado that we ride with as much as possible.

Do you two live in the Same house??? Or is this some sort of Net Fling for ya....????:wink:

You two are probably lookin at each other PMing Dirty Chit to each other arnt you!!!

God I wish my wife would Type dirty to me.....:huh: Then I wouldnt have to talk to her so much....:laugh:

J/K,,,,,,,,,,, About you two anyway....:biggrin:

Yeah, we live together. She was at work and I was at home when we were posting those. She doesn't PM dirty stuff to me.:frown: She does it through text messages. I'll tell you what, DrtyGrl isn't just her riding style!:RANDY::smileysex::smackbum:

Yeah, we live together. She was at work and I was at home when we were posting those. She doesn't PM dirty stuff to me.:frown: She does it through text messages. I'll tell you what, DrtyGrl isn't just her riding style!:RANDY::smileysex::smackbum:

LMAO!!! If I gave you my Cell number would you pass it along to her??? LMAO!!!!

LMAO!!! If I gave you my Cell number would you pass it along to her??? LMAO!!!!

Sorry, Wifey, I only dig men who ride on 4 wheels!!!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sorry, Wifey, I only dig men who ride on 4 wheels!!!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Are you Sure?????

If you think about it.....It takes someone with Testicular Fortitude to climb aboard one of these 3 wheeled contraptions and keep control of the Chaos.....

That fourth wheel is for Sissies That need a Security Blanket:laugh:

348553C4667Ffp333B3Enu3D32393E3A3B3.jpg

Ouch, makes you wanna buy something from this century, huh?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now why would I want a 7K Quad when My 1500 Dollar Trike can keep you in my Rear View mirror:laugh:

Touche!

Like I tel everyone who says they can't beat me in a drag, can you hang for 250 miles?:biggrin:

Touche!

Like I tel everyone who says they can't beat me in a drag, can you hang for 250 miles?:biggrin:

As long as Im in a Chase Truck!!!!! Hell,,,,After 300 Ft. I need a Capt. and Coke:laugh:

You can drive my chase truck when I do the Baja 1000 in a few years. I need a few dependable drunks!

There you go, we can team up, SWR/RDR in the Baja1000! My only condition is I want to start the race.