Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
ATVNetwork

Joel Hetrick Takes Fifth Overall Win at Unadilla ATVMX National

Possibly some of the best weather to ever grace the Unadilla MX facility greeted the ATV Motocross Championship (ATVMX) presented by CST Tires, an AMA National Championship, as round 8 took place this past weekend. Plenty of sunshine and below average temperatures were a welcome treat to the NYCM Insurance ATVMX National as racing got underway on the legendary dirt that makes up the motocross track, which holds so much racing history.

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By mikeexplorer
      For those in the Northeast, this weekend is going to be a hot one. This upcoming weekend is the Snow Shoe Rails to Trails Chicken BBQ event which we attend every year. Last year for our Jumping Jack, I made a "Redneck Air conditioner" but I found sticking the hose in the door way got in the way. This year I improved upon it and found a way to have the cold air blow into the front window without cutting or sewing the marine canvas. I didn't want to compromise the canvas in any way so I came up with a way to hold it in place with magnets. Made strips of magnets with duct tape and used clear vinyl to cover the window and attach the duct coming from the air conditioner.  I did replace the hose with one that is a bit longer, found it on Ebay since you can't buy vinyl dryer duct hose anymore.
      We are ready for the hot weekend of riding and camping, and the hose won't get in our way anymore.

• By ATVNetwork
      At this weekend’s seventh round of the 2019 ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, Phoenix Racing Honda/Maxxis/Elka Suspension’s Joel Hetrick claimed the overall win with a two moto sweep that featured incredible racing here at Unadilla MX.
      View the full article
    • By mikeexplorer
      Spent the weekend at Anthracite Outdoor Adventure area and camped at the Trailhead Campground. This campground is next to the trails so you can just ride over to the trails.
      AOAA has about 311 miles of trails on 6,500 acres of land. All kind of terrain depending on what you like.

• By Admin
      We would like to wish everyone a Fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

• By 06kfx440
      I have permission to ride 60+ acres that vary in technical aspects. Let's make something happen. We have off street parking and it's a ton of fun.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk