Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Tom Blank

2018 570 Sp EPS

I know this seems to be a problem at times but how often has anyone had the fuse blow on their EPS? Mine did the first time 15 minutes after I bought it when unloading it off the truck at home. Should I be worried about it blowing often or is it just a rare occurrence? 

Talk to dealer. Should be under covered warranty. At least have them check it out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Ajmboy
      Have you ever bought from Rocky Mountain ATV? If so, what did you buy and how was the service, shipping, price, etc. Just looking for some feedback. They seem to still be one of the leaders out there in atv parts and accessories, although I don't usually recommend them because I don't use them personally. 
    • By ron755
      I have a 94 Yamaha Timberwolf 250 4x4. I have no fire to the ignition switch, no nutral light, head lights, or tail light I can jump across the selinoid and start it. I put on a new solinoid. The neutral light comes on,while running, but dims when you give it throttle.
      Would this be a relay, not letting fire go to the key switch? If so, could someone post diagram from a manual, on how to test the relays?
      Thanks for any help
      Ron
    • By STEP MONSTER
      as soon as key is turned on 30 amp fuse blows. replaced battery & starter relay. no luck.
    • By Thomas Aucoin
      My Arctic Cat will not suck from the fuel tank and start. I replaced the Carburator, fuel pump, spark plug, air filter and hoses. I can run a fuel line to a gas can with the top off and drop the fuel line in it and it will start. So I was thinking I had a problem with my fuel tank but I can siphon fuel out of it
      So I bought a portable 6 gallon tank and mounted it on the luggage rack but it will not suck out of the new tank. But if I take the filler cap off and drop the fuel hose in the tank it run suck gas and run
      Any suggestions? Electric fuel pump?
    • By Gunny
      Haven't been tracking because I was down with a cold. And it really sucked because we had several storms come thru and put down some nice fresh snow. But it's all good now. Except now, the temps are really going to start going up which means the snow is melting fast. But I got out on 27 Mar & the tracking was AWESOME !!! Hope you enjoy the video !!!

• By DKW
      Just got the above mentioned quadrunner. First one ever. Always been a small engine tinkerer but figured I'd need a little help on this one.