Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I have a Motobecane 50cc moped that needs a home. I picked it up a few years ago for a restoration project but never got around to it. It is complete and would be an excellent father - son project. All the parts needed are available at "treatlandtv.com". If interested it is yours for the taking. I am located in Maryville, Tn.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JCH
      Hi there
      I am in need of a manual for my KLF 300 Bayou 4x2 . I've found others on here for the 4x4 model, but was wondering if I need a separate 4x2 manual. Does anyone know?
    • By MarkinAR
      Picked this gem up today for two Benjamin's. Bike is complete, just worn out all over. Should be able to get the plastics back green, need to fix the shifting as it doesnt go into neutral, carb has been off 6 months but the intake was plugged off and he had an OEM carb that just needs rebuilt. Rear brake drum is completely seized in the open position. Normal relay, solenoid, wires are trashed. Think itll take about $100 to get it rideable which isnt bad for a $900ish bike. 

• By Jonathan Foster
      I have a 185 ATC that I’m in the process of rebuilding. Do you guys know anywhere I can find parts or motor specs. I need stuff like shifter seal, head gasket, rings, shocks, and front brakes 
    • By colt
      Here is what I have collected over the years and maybe it will help someone else.
      There are so many and several are too large to upload as attachments, so see any thing you need just shoot me a PM and your email and I will get them on the way to you as fast as I can.
      Thanks
      50cc to150cc Service Manual For Tank Motorsports.pdf
      linhai-atv-service-manuals-linhai-300-parts-manual.pdf
      1986 CH250 ELITE SERVICE MANUAL.pdf
      Charging and ignition systems for atvs.pdf
      Chinese ATV Frame Diagram.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Clutch Diagram - Exploded Views.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Cylinder Head Diagrams.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Torque Specifications.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Valve Clearances.jpg
      Dinli-501-PARTS-DINONP.pdf
      Dinli-601-Parts2003BEAST-DIAMONDBACKNP.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5015erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-502PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5025erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-503PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-601,DL-603ServiceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-603PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-604PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-701PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-ServiceManual-150ccATV.pdf
      DTE150-2-150cc.pdf
      Eagle ATV Fender Body Parts Exploded Diagram.jpg
      Eagle ATV Rear Axle - Exploded Diagram.jpg
      GY6_150cc_ENGINE_PARTS_157QMJ_.jpg
      GY6_Top_End_Rebuild.pdf
      Leopard-parts.pdf
      Linhai_260servicemanual.pdf
      Odes-400-Repair.pdf
      Piston Ring Installation 4 Stroke Engines.jpg
      Roketa-ATV-10(ATV-DO43)-Repair.pdf
      Roketa-ATV-11(ATV-D037)-Repair.pdf
      SLA-120-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-110-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-150R-PARTSMANUAL.pdf
      SLGK-400R-PARTS.pdf
      SLU-500-600-700-PARTS.pdf
      slu700db-700UTV-Service-Manual.pdf
      tao-tao-atv-parts-cylinder-rebuild-kit-for 90cc-100cc-110cc-engines-p-13331.pdf
      Trouble Shooter Guide for BATTERY DRAINED Chinese Engines.txt
      Trouble Shooter Guide for NO-COMPRESSION.txt
      Trouble Shooting No Crank.txt
      Troubleshooting.pdf
      YX125CC BREAKDOWN.pdf
      _________________________________________________________________________________

50 to 150cc GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Arrow 150 Engine Service Manual.pdf
      Eton Shop Manual YXT-150.pdf
      GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Yerf Dog Spiderbox GX150 Service Manual.pdf
    • By Samo121
      Hi everyone, 1st time posting, I’ve got a gy6 quad Chinese one I think wording was all cut up so decided to replace buying a new loon off the net. Problem I’m having is stator wiring not sure how to wire it up as all different colours? Please see photos any advice would be really appreciated thank you .

• Similar Tagged Content

• By BerryBeezy
      Just a new question of opinion to assist a new rider. I want to get a 4 wheeler and my fist choice of the three is small project but my main concern is availability of parts. Option two would be used but then there is the problem with ATVs not knowing how to swim. Don't really want to but one that drowned and got mouth to mouth. Last would be new. Opinions and experiences welcome.
    • By chopperhed
      Scored this today, it's a 91 Warrior, PO claims to have a lot of new guts in it. Swingarm bushings are shot. Turns over, and looks pretty straight. traded a 78 XS11 dresser and a 76 Xt500 for it.
      the dresser had been up on kijiji for a few months at 750 with a few tire kickers but no takers, and the XT was a 100 dollar deal.
      Stupidest thing was, the xs runs on 2 holes, and I kicked the bejeezus out of the xt last nite.. The xs fired right up, and the xt started 2 kicks. Still hated both of them and glad they are gone.

• By midgarider
      Bought this 1995 Yamaha Moto-4 350 from my wifes cousin the other day for 200 bucks... carb needs rebuilt, new intake manifold, ignition switch, petcock, brakes, battery and tires. I figure I will spend around 500 in parts... so I will have 700 in it.. do you guys think that is an ok deal? I know it looks pretty rough. But enjoy cleaning and painting. I already have the paint scheme I plan on putting on it in my mind.
      THanks guys.
    • By hangingon
      02 prairie 300 has a pull knob beside the idle adjustment knob. Any one know what it's for I'am unsure. The choke is on the handlebars . It's popping back thru the carb & backfiring out the exhuast. The seller said he had the carb cleaned and he put seafoam in the tank.