Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

marlon smith

BAJA 250 ur QUAD WIRING DIAGRAM THAT IS READABLE AND ACURATE

i HAVE A 2008 BAja 250 ur quad, have running problems and electrical rewiring project. I have found this model is made by loncin which has went out business. Have found some parts such as switches that have to be rewired and I think I have a bad stator. Will run till warm and then stops firing. The cdi is new and would not fire at all till I replaced it. Now I have this problem. Can anyone connect me with a good wiring diagram and a good diagnostic  procedure for this 7 wire 3 plug  cdi?

loncin engines are often a copy (and enlarged) of CB 125 - check honda cb125 or cg 125 wiring

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Curtis01
      OK, sooo  I finally did the old skid plate and screen removal to clean out my oil sump during an oil change...  This bike only has a couple thousand miles on it.  Runs like a top still...  Very few issues over the years after buying it used.
      But boy I wasn't expecting to see this!  Piece of a circlip, stuck up in the screen, and a another shard of metal and maybe a piece of gasket material.  Nothing in the oil but that...  Pristine otherwise, and still runs like a top.  Always has.
      Soooo, is it a wrist pin clip?  That's the only thing I can think of like this that could end up in there.  But definitely wanted to throw it out to guys that have seen the innerds of these more than I have.
      The valves on this thing are still within the factory spec even.  Been a really good lil workhorse...
      Any other ideas?

• By Blenderite
      Hello guys! New to the forum, and fairly new to ATVs. I've driven them, but never owned one. Now I do own one. Just picked it up today. It's a 1999 Yamaha Big Bear 350. It's been through some stuff. The guy I got it from told me the previous owner removed the front diff because he didn't want to replace the half shaft. So it's 2wd, even though it's supposed to be 4x4. Lovely. I can deal with that for now.

More importantly, I need to get it running. The carb needs to be rebuilt. The guy I got it from said he sprayed it all out and it still didn't work. I'm concerned he might have damaged it or not put all the parts back. I was looking at a replacement carb, and the OEM parts is $600. I'd rather not spend $600 if there are any other options. I have seen carbs on Amazon and eBay that are in the $40 - $100 range that say they fit. Anyone have experience with these? I'm going to get a rebuild kit for the current carb just to make sure that won't fix it.

Thats the first thing with it. Secondly, it was completely rewired. I need to find a original wiring diagram so I can put it back how it was, with a key and all. Currently it's wired with just a rocker switch. Any sources for a service manual that would include wiring diagrams?

Thirdly, is the Big Bear 350 a good atv? I picked it up for $700. It does start and run when you spray starting fluid into the air intake, so I am not concerned about the engine being bad. I plan to use it for the farm, running around and carrying things with it like minerals and feed and such. Not really for mudding and things like that. How good is the 99 350?

I am certain I will have more questions as I examine it more, but that's all for now. Thanks in advance for the assistance!

-Blenderite
    • By Arizona
      Just a couple of things since i get various atvs. 
      They always need seat cover and always need oil and other minor items.
      My question is Do you buy any specific motor oil for them, i heard you must get atv oil or will mess up the clutch.
      Not sure if correct but didnt want to find out hard way. Is there a cheaper oil or can you use regular motor oil?

Next they always need a new seat cover, any good places to buy bulk or cheap vinyl to re do the seats with out spending
      30-50 dollars on a specific cover?

whats you go to places for parts, i use amazon, ebay  any others that offer a good deal? 
      that goes for hard parts or just cables and or clips, wiring, bolts etc no wrong answer here. 
      always looking for new ways to find parts for the older atvs. TIA Az

• By Chrism
      Hi all, new to this forum so thanks in advance for the help.

I have recently brought a 2013 power steering fuel injected foreman 500.

It has a crack in the front casing and was running rough. I have since replaced the front engine casing and this has made no difference to the engine performance.

It starts and idles but bogs down and starts to die once throttle is applied.

It maybe be but it also sounds very load.

I have uploaded a video link of it.

• By Countryboy57
      Hello I’m new here and I need help finding out what kind of quad I recently got for free. When I looked up the vin all it showed was 2004 and made in China. Any help will greatly appreciated thanks.