Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

marlon smith

BAJA 250 ur QUAD WIRING DIAGRAM THAT IS READABLE AND ACURATE

i HAVE A 2008 BAja 250 ur quad, have running problems and electrical rewiring project. I have found this model is made by loncin which has went out business. Have found some parts such as switches that have to be rewired and I think I have a bad stator. Will run till warm and then stops firing. The cdi is new and would not fire at all till I replaced it. Now I have this problem. Can anyone connect me with a good wiring diagram and a good diagnostic  procedure for this 7 wire 3 plug  cdi?

loncin engines are often a copy (and enlarged) of CB 125 - check honda cb125 or cg 125 wiring

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bradken19
      the king quad had sit for about 1 1/2 years. So I rebuilt the carb and now it will not start. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    • By Brittany Jones
      Yes I just got a 1998 polaris xplorer 400 4x4. Ran fine after hauling then died. Cleaned carb and put new fuel filter, hose, and new battery in. Starts 3 out of 10 times but will only run for a short time. Any suggestions?
    • By Adrian Ciotinga
      The title pretty much explains it all. When using the starter I can hear it spinning but not engaging the engine. The wheels also do not engage with the wheels when the clutch is out. The motor has compression if that helps.
      I am new to engine work and repair and I bought this quad with the idea of fixing it up (not knowing the full extent of the damage). The previous owner said it ran but sat for a year (I don’t believe that for a second after opening it up) and had bought a few new plugs and a starter motor, none of which fixed the issue.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated!
      I have attached a few pics of what I think could be wrong.

• By kgrant
      Fixing up a 1998 King Quad 300. The rear brake was locked up, and the owner tried to force it free and snapped the axle.

I disconnected the brake cable, and tapped on the backing plate with a soft mallet to get the brake freed up. When I pulled off the brake drum a bunch of nasty rust water came out.

Once I had the axle out, I popped the boot off so I could see the inner u joint so I could phase/synchronize it with the outer. There was a flat steel disc floating around in the boot, looks like it used to be pressed into the end of the axle. Glad I got that out of there before it munched up the joint.

The book says the yokes should be aligned, I couldn't get mine aligned. They were always 7 degrees off from each other. A bit frustrating, maybe that's within the tolerance limits?

But I got it all back together and it runs great.

• By bradleyheathhays
      So I put a headlight wiring kit from LMC Truck on my '96 Cherokee that circumvents the normal wiring and runs the headlights directly off the battery by way of a relay.  The kit runs the lights at 55/100 (low, hi) watts instead of the original 55/60.  One reason I did this was because the light output was terrible, and the other was because for some unknown reason the headlights would shut off after being on hi for a bit.  Never did this on low.  I've had the new wiring kit on for a few years now and it seems to have solved the issue.
      The problem I'm having now though is that this new harness is melting at one of the connections...

You can see only one of the wires is overheating while the other seems to be ok.  I'm guessing the hot one is used by the high beams.
      What could be causing this?  Could it be related to why the high beams used to shut off before I replaced the wiring harness?  A while back I asked about the shutting off issue on a number of Jeep boards but nobody had heard of this particular problem before.