Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Its a GREAT place to ride. Its in Boulder City NV. Just outside of Las Vegas. Thanks Monica!

Here's the link for the track...

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

We have mountains all around us. Not real sure which ones you can ride in. Alot of area around Las Vegas is not open to riding.

Hey! I have those gloves too! But, I wore them like two races and they ripped already!!!!!!

We might race supercross this weekend :) I'm so psyched to be out there jumping again!!! There's nothing like catching air!

Hey! I have those gloves too! But, I wore them like two races and they ripped already!!!!!!

We might race supercross this weekend :) I'm so psyched to be out there jumping again!!! There's nothing like catching air!

I like catching air too, although it's just a teeny tiny bit in the Rhino! Doesn't jump very well! Need a long arm travel kit! Anyone wanna buy me a set? They're only like a few grand! :biggrin:

yes I now own 5 pairs of gloves, but, I have a hard time finding ones that really fit me good, cause I'm a bigger boned girl...my hands fit into like a man's medium glove, which compared to womens is like an xlarge, which no company makes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Insane Motorcycle Crashes Caught on Camera

Insane Motorcycle Crashes Caught on Camera Insane Motorcycle Crashes Caught on Camera

By trev0006, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 0 replies
    • Best motorcycle camera mount ever

Best motorcycle camera mount ever Best motorcycle camera mount ever and Funny Motorcycle Pictures Sep 12 - 2013 Funny Motorcycle Pictures Sep 12 - 2013

By trev0006, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 0 replies
    • GoPro camera July 7th Dunes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzds_djHTeE]GoPro Footage July 7th[/ame]

By TRX450, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 0 replies
    • ATV Helmet Camera off road advice anyone?

Well, as follow is my conclusion on the two helmet (atv) cameras I got for my ATV rides: (check out my original post below) ** The Adrenaline Systems ATV Cam Sport I action camera came as a complete kit (except you have to provide your own recording device). The camera is a 580 TVL Sony HAD ExView CCD camera. It comes with an extreme military grade microphone with a windsock (windguard) which works great when you get up to speed. It comes with 3 mounting devices. Two for your ATV itself and one Helmet Mount which allows you to mount the camera anywhere on your helmet. Connecting the camera, microphone and power source together is pretty easy. There is plenty of cable slack to allow for very comfortable camera placement. I connected the entire set up to my Sony camcorder. You can also connect it to a DVR but currently this is on my wish list. The mounts are not typical of any helmet camera set up. You can mount the cam on your handlebar using the handlebar mount which bolts on super tight and will survive a crash. What I liked the most is that you can place and remove the camera easely with no hassle and there is no need to remove the whole mount. There are two additional mounts. One you place on you helmet. This mounting is great as anything you look at is captured. The other is a neat and lightweight mount called the Fender mount which can lay your camera flat on the fenders or any other flat surface. I used all 3 mounts with my camcorder either in my backpack or on the gas tank (in my homemade tank pack). The video I picked up is excellent. I was able to capture some great angles both behind and in front of my ATV. My edits captured action which I only see in pro features. I must say I was surprised. There is no comparison with the limited angles I was able to capture with my camcorder alone. Also, it allows me to capture more radical footage as I am not afraid to damage my expensive camcorder. It now sits safely tucked away. ** The Oregon Scientific ATC2K Helmet Camera is completely self contained unit which comes with on board recording via an SD card. It is easy to use and mount, though it does not come with atv specific mounts. For this I had to adapt some clamps to hold it on my handlebar. Mounted on my helmet felt ok and was realtively easy to complete the whole mounting procedure. Functionality is good with no real hickups during use. The buttons are easy to set and recording is easy as well. As I had read in reviews, once I downloaded the video files to my computer, the quality was not good at all nor was the sound. It looks more like video you would want to use on video sharing sites but nothing of any decent quality. Moreover the recording length is limited by your SD card. For the price this helmet camera is ok as a hobby camera. In conclusion I will have to say the Adrenaline Systems ATV Cam produces super performance and quality with the most flexibility and pricing is reasonable when you compare to other systems out there which can get pretty prices. The Oregon scientific is great as a hobby cam but nothing more. For a few more dollars you can get what the documentary makers are using. I got the adrenaline systems kit at the Adrenaline Camera website (AdrenalineCamera * com) and the Oregon Scientific at their corporate sales site. Please PM if you have any input and thanks for your suggestions! ================================================= [/img] [/img] I finally got around to getting an action camera for my off road riding. I purchased two of them so that I can try them out and figure out which would be the best. I would like to ask for some advice on how best to test these cameras out? what should I keep in mind? any good ideas out there? The two systems I got for testing are The Adrenaline Systems ATV Camera which I read on the boards has some great features. I also got the Oregon Scientific sd cam. The adrenaline systems atv cam comes with the full set up, including a real neat microphone which allows me to put the mike anywhere I want. The mounts look very well made. They are very sturdy. I already ran into some brush and the mount did not move an inch or get damaged. Also, the camera was very easy to hook up to my camcorder. The oregon scientifc is next. I will post my results as soon as I can. Any feedback will be appreciated on these sports cameras.

By atvbull, in General ATV Discussion

• 14 replies
    • Camera

Went riding at Turkey Bay last Saturday and had a blast. I wanted to take pictures. I wanted to get a pic to enter into this month's contest but it was so dusty I was afraid of taking my camera. What do you guys use when conditions for a camera are not the best?

By Sc0tt, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 8 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Gunny
      Since my tracking days are over for this season, ... I put together some clips from all my different Track Rides to show just how much fun I & my riding buddies had !!
      It's a tad long again, ... but I did leave out a lot of what I felt was good stuff. So I hope you enjoy what I did put together !!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yblyntKZE8k]2013 2014 Tracking Season In Review - YouTube[/ame]
    • By Scott270R
      Just wanted to let all quad riders / racers know there is a oval dirt track race this sunday at Beever Creek Raceway. I spoke with the promoter and no special tires are required so if your curious or have been taking a break from racing, come on down and check it out.
      Home Page
      The website has the wrong date listed. The race will be on Sunday the 27th, not Saturday the 26th as listed on the beevercreekspeeday site.
      please see
      https://www.facebook.com/TNValleyflattrackers
      Hope to see you there!........ On SUNDAY
    • By Gunny
      I had put a "Teaser" video on Youtube a day or two ago, but didn't put it on the forum. Here's the full version of the "Last Track Ride of The Season".
      Sure hate to see the tracking season come to an end ... but it's only about 234 days from now until it returns, so .. PRAY FOR SNOW !! :woot:
      We had a fantastic day on the snow & this video is longer than usual for me. There was just to much good stuff & I still left a lot of good stuff out of this. So, grab some popcorn & sit back & enjoy this 15 1/2 minute movie !! :lurk5c:
      Hope you enjoy it ....
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR6kbgZgOVI]08 Apr 2014 Last Track Ride of The Season - YouTube[/ame]
    • By Gunny
      Put a little video together using timelapse ... what a pain ... of installing the tracks on my Can-Am. I didn't include taking the front A-Arms guards off, the rear CV Boot protectors off, of me greasing the bike, fixing a loose front brake rotor, and swapping out the Elka's for my Can-Am HPG shocks for the winter.
      Anyway, hope you enjoy the video .... Now … if it would JUST SNOW !!
      [ame]
      [/ame]...