Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
dunerider07

boring.

i am bored. i have polished/waxed lucy til there is nothing left of her, and i have eaten allll that i cant fit into this teeny stomach of mine. don't i sound like a fun time? haha. no but this week has been EXHAUSTING so i have decided to reward myself with a nice peaceful weekend, but so far it's been boring. :/

peaceful usually means boring. we've spent the weekend so far packing, and we'll continue to do that tomorrow....although, I do want to go get my hair cut at some point....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Hi folks! Time to try 4 wheels when its time to put away the toy with 2!

Hi folks.  Winter is creeping up on eastern Canada and I felt the urge for a toy to hold me through the winter while my trusty Honda CBF600SA snoozes. Can't do it easy tho.... has to be a project of course! So on the weekend found me a mostly there 91 Kawasaki Bayou 300 KLF300. And tonight a 94 300 parts quad followed me home! Hopefully I'll have the runner under its own power this weekend. Seller had a terrible time to get it to start, and when it did would only run for a few seconds. .. but enough to hear it and know there was some life in her! Planning a valve adjust, new fuel line (current is super hard and probably brittle as all heck!), and maybe a carb once over.  Maybe I'll even try and make this thing un-ugly again later on.  Anyhow, glad to be here! Getmoresoon 

By getmoresoon, in New Members Area!

• 1 reply
    • 1998 Kawasaki Bayou 4x4 clunking sound front end

I'm hearing a clunking sound from the front end.  It doesn't happen when I bounce the front end up and down on the shocks while the motor is off--only when driving.  There is a small tear in the CV boot on the axle so I planned on replacing the boot.  Could a bad axel cause a clunking noise when thottling forward?

By Achilles, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 3 replies
    • Polaris RZR 800 First Time Riding

Last night my friends invited me to go riding and since it was late, I couldn't get my grizzly prepped to bring it over and got a chance to use a spare Polaris RZR 800 my friend had. He took his Kubota out and my other friend was in his Honda Rancher.  This was my first time driving a side by side utv, I've only ridden my ATVs. I say drive because it's like a car...steering wheel, foot pedals, bucket seats, etc. I was very impressed with how it handled and got through some mud areasand over some logs. We went out for about an hour so I got a good feel for the machine. I'm definitely a fan now!  

By Ajmboy, in Polaris UTV Forum

• 2 replies
    • 7 Bluetooth-Capable Sound Systems For Your ATV/UTV

products The sound of music on the trail Finding great trails and great friends to ride with can be made even better with these seven sound systems to share your favorite music from your ATV. View the full article

By ATVNetwork, in ATV News, Articles & Press Releases

• 0 replies
    • A moment of your time! :)

First off I'll start with this post hopefully not being imposing or in the wrong place. By all means if it is I can move it or delete it. Essentially I've been riding ATV's for more than half my life, and I love the community. I'm part of a local club up here in Canada (Refrew County ATV) and can't get enough, so I am reaching out online. I love seeing rides, learning about options and seeing the aftermarket. Because of all this I've started a YouTube channel and my own community and want to share it. I don't mean to be annoying or imposing, simply trying to share my end of the experiance! So I will keep it brief, you can catch me on YouTube @ Mainville ATV and Outdoors ( Mainville ATV and Outdoors )
      Facebook: Mainville ATV and Outdoors (We have a page and a group)
      Instagram: Mainville ATV and Outdoors I fully intend to indulge in everything here on Quad Crazy! Super excited, thanks everyone!

By Kyle Mainville, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 1 reply
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By quadnut20
      Ended up riding again today :yes:thought I`d share with with QC
      This is Pikes Peak 14,000 ' In the summer you can drive up to the top

My buddys KTM rocket:yes:

Had a big BBQ after and cruised home Can`t wait for next Sun
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      Found some old Footage of Garrett when he was 3....Decided to do something with it..Might be boring for some but you were Warned...LOL!!!..I just cant believe the Quality of the Video that has been lost due to uploading it onto Google....But here it is anyway.....
      Garrett_Growing_up.avi