Quantcast

Vendor Spotlight: KEMIMOTO

KEMIMOTOWe've recently been introduced to KEMIMOTO, which sells their own private branded moto parts and accessories for UTVs, ATVs, and motorcycles. They started over 10 years ago and are located in San Jose, CA. To better explain what they do, here's what they say on their website:

“Hello, I cannot find a quality part for my bike with affordable price, why don’t you make it for me?”

That was the start of the story, which in just over 10 years has turned the two founders’ passion and creativity into a Prime Brand of moto parts and accessories.

Kelvin and Michael (General Manager and CEO of KEMIMOTO) have managed to build up a young and vigorous team able to manufacture and trade worldwide the parts, which impress everyone with their elegant design and high quality.

KEMIMOTO parts are developed and tested with the assistance of 2-wheel and 4-wheel racers from all over the world.
CNC-machined billet aluminum and Delrin-based parts, such as Rear Sets, Sliders and mirrors, account for most of our production output.

PHILOSOPHY from KEMIMOTO: Always put client’s safety and comfort in mind.

When you first visit their website, you'll notice a focus in their main menu on Polaris and Can Am, with a heavy focus on SxS models like the Polaris RZR, Polaris Ranger, Can Am Maverick and Can Am Commander, but under "other brands" you'll also find sections for Honda Pioneer, Honda Foreman, Yamaha Grizzly, Yamaha Blaster, and Yamaha YFZ. 

Browsing their site and you'll find custom made windshields, mirrors, wipers, and cool accessories and upgrades like lighted rocker panel switches, led lights, trailer hitches, custom paneling and our favorite for the trail rider, their Universal ATV Rack Rear Padded Waterproof Storage Bag

Check out the video below of the Kemimoto Storage Bag!

KEMIMOTO has a robust video section for some of their most popular products like the KEMIMOTO Rear Wide Raptor 700R Grab Bar, check out the video below!

Check out KEMIMOTO.com and if you make a purchase, use coupon code QUADCRAZY for 12% off your purchase! Good through the end of the year!

Please share your thoughts and comments.

View full post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Its-always-something
      Have a 1998 AC 300 2x4, Just installed a new carburetor. Engine starts easy but the choke RPMs are very hi and take along time (5-10 mins when cold out). After engine has warmed up choke releases and it idles and runs fine., It does no have an electric choke. The choke lever is never used and it seems like an auto choke? Long story short, how can I lower the choke rpm levels?

Also, carb came with a spare145 jet, not 100% sure what is installed. Could this impact choke RPMs?

Any help and information greatly appreciated.
    • By Charlesbrown
      I’m looking for a top end kit for a Yamaha. I would like to see how well the engine runs before spending $6-$7 hundred on oem. Niche has complete kits from $1-$2 hundred.  Anyone have experience with Niche or similar Chinese companies? 
    • By gatorschevy
      If so, I have covid lol, in the past 3 months I have bought 6.
      04 Suzuki Quad runner 400
      86 Kawasaki bayou 185
      96 Polaris magnum 425
      95 Polaris trail blazer 250
      03 bombardier 175 rally
      92 Yamaha moto 4 350 
    • By olddude
      Just wondering where you guy's an Gal's get your parts. I love buying OEM stuff but sometimes they just cost to darn much for what they are. I know, I know everybody needs to make a living but dang! $ 97.00 for brake pads on one side of the front of my KingQuad. There has got to be a better way.
    • By jashadams
      Hey all back again with my 1989 moto 4 250.
      After putting a new carb on it it's really sputtery, it has new gas and I'm wondering what to tune on the carb to make it idle better. I've attached a video to describe the issue more. The bike is still work in progress but I think the video gets the point across. Thanks!
      Snapchat-1142015191.mp4