Quantcast

Manual for most quads

DeadAim

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Gunny
      Decided to head out to the mountains and go for a ride yesterday (23 Jan 013). My buddy and I wanted to get out of this valley inversion we’re in and get some fresh air. :coolgleamAc:
      The weatherman said it was SUPPOSE to be sunny with a storm coming in on the 24th … but it was very cloudy and dark, as you’ll see in the video.
      And no, I didn’t try and adjust the light settings of the cameras. Should have I guess … OH WELL !! :wasntme:
      I also was trying out some different camera mounting options. Gonna have to do some adjusting it appears.
      The sun did come out later in the day, however, I wasn’t tak’in any video at that time.
      So, here’s a short video of the days ride … Hope you enjoy it. :wiggle:
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frzhG2Swtos]23 Jan 013 - Enjoy'in the Fresh Air - YouTube[/ame]
    • By Gunny
      My riding buddy and I decided to head up to the mountains to see all this new snow we were suppose to have received the last few days …. All seven inches of it. Seems the major part of the snow went south of us ……
      Anyway, it was great … the sun was out … it was good and cold … no bugs, no dust, & we only saw a few sledders ... and as you'll hear in the video, the wind was a blow'in !!

I tried a video camera pole I made, it’s takes some OK video at some different angles … but on an ATV, that means you’re riding “One-Handed” … and I don’t think that’s a good thing. :nono:

I put a camera on my buddies Polaris 850XP … when the vid switched to video off that camera, listen to how noisy his bike is. :wasntme:

Here’s a short video of yesterdays Fun Times … Hope you enjoy it. :seeyac: