Quantcast

2006 Suzuki Ozark 250 Idle Issue

Jenkins

I recently purchased an Ozark 250 and the quad runs great and is in great shape best I can tell. However, there is an intermittent issue with the idle.  After riding for a bit, maybe 20 mins, the idle will go high when shifting to neutral.  If it's in gear, all is good. We reached out to the seller and asked if there were any issues they didn't mention and they said that the idle screw needs to be adjust for the warmer Temps we area heading into. I am far from an engine expert, but this doesn't sound right to me and I feel like a small issue is being dumped on me. Any ideas or where to start looking would be much appreciated. 

• Admin changed the title to 2006 Suzuki Ozark 250 Idle Issue

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Ajmboy
      What's the best kids atv out there? I've seen everything from the ones released by the major manufacturers to all those knock offs. Kawasaki has a KFX 50 that is pretty nice for under $1800...

• By justent_88
      Hello, im looking for some input on this situation i have. My 94 Mojave has no spark, and i have no idea what it is. Ive replaced/tested the magneto, the pickup coil, cdi, the ignition coil. Even the key and Killswitch. I haven't tested the harness its self, but i have tried another harness and still nothing. The only thing i can think of is the fly wheel itself. I have found a lot of metal shavings in the fly wheel and have cleaned it the best I could. But nothing happened afterwards. I am truly stumped here and hoping some of yous could shed some knowledge/ideas that could help get this thing to fire. 
    • By ATVNetwork
      he fifth round of the 2024 ATV Motocross National Championship Series, an AMA National Championship, took place at High Point Raceway View the full article
    • By HSTAR
      Hey I have a 1997 big bear 350 4x4
      I replaced the shifter shaft and the shift arm linkage and the rod when I installed them all I was unaware that you had to line the dot on the shifter shaft with the gap on the linkage arm gap put it all back  together and rode it I can't get it to shift in the right gears  I can move the shift cam by hand and goes in different gears but with the shifter shaft in it riding I can't put it in R or N 
      Anyone know how to line up the shifter shaft and the shift cam s

• By NZrider
      My king quad 700 runs rough when cold then won't start some times but not often when it's hot. And occasionally smoke's a lot when it's cold I'm guessing that's rings but I'm worried unless it's causing the other problems

All help is appreciated thanks