mywifeknowseverythin

TRI-Z stuff FS......NEW!!!!!!!

3 posts in this topic

I have 2 Master Resi Guards and a Headlight Grill

Guards 30 shipped each

Grill...........80 Shipped

HPIM3251.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

got to love new goodies... post us up some pictures when you get that stuff on. :)

These Goodies are NEW from Back in 1986:cool: These are For Sale....Not going on my Bike....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By toonces
      Got my first quad this past fall a 2011 Grizz 700 EPS, and now that spring is getting close I'm thinking about getting back to work on maintenance stuff. So couple questions...
      1. What are some regular maintenance points that are done in the spring on these machines?
      and
      2. What are the regular maintenance points that are done every so many miles that I should look to do?
      Other than changing out a torn CV boot and cleaning some crap out of the air intake foam in the fall I really haven't done anything to the Grizz. So not knowing its maintenance history I'm assuming it's due for everything...all fluids changed out etc.
      Oh btw it's only got about 750 mi on it right now.
      Thanks I'm all ears
    • By toonces
      New to ATVing and by the end of the summer I'll probably be heading out into some remote mountain regions for some back country trail riding, and I'm wondering just what kind of stuff/tools etc I should bring along in case of breakdowns/events etc. Short list so far includes a GPS (probably a Garmin Montana 650T), a tire repair kit, and courtesy of my Mom one of those satellite personal locator beacons, probably the ResQLink+ from ACR.
      Any other suggestions for stuff that might come in handy?
    • By Stoopidbot1
      I came across the stuff, it is used for keeping plastic trim on cars looking good. Despite the name it works on all color plastics. If your plastics start getting the white clouding from lots of scratches or the are just looking old and tired...this is the stuff for you. It's about $10 a bottle and you apply it with a simple clothe. Rub it in like lotion, Absolutely amazing stuff.
      Here are some before and after pics. This is all scratches from my boots on the plastics above and behind the motor.
      Before:

After:

• By trailblazer_02
      this is a post from someone on another forum,
      i figured that since there are a couple trike guys you might be able to help
      :
      :
      Good Evening All,
      Ive just purchased a 86' (6 Speed!!!) Yamaha Tri-Z (Red & White) and unfortunatly the Kick Starter has just broken...
      Does anybody know where to get one from over the Internet, or what Kick Starter will fit from other bikes??? I believe it is a 24 Teeth Kick Start...
      PLEASE HELP, ANY IS MUCH APRRECIATED...
    • By TreadLightly
      Hey! Just wanted to let you guys know about our big Tread Lightly! Charity Auction on eBay that’s running June 2-June 11.
      100% of the proceeds are going to help the great outdoors and off-road recreation access. Below are JUST A FEW OF THE 150 ITEMS AVAILABLE. All bids are starting around 40%-80% off retail prices.
      See the charity auction at this link: eBay Seller: treadlightly: Parts Accessories, Outdoor Sports items on eBay Motors.
      A Few Featured Items
      Gator™ CX Utility Vehicle with Grille Guard from John Deere $4,449
      Leather AGVSPORT Riding Jacket from Suzuki $219
      2 Sand Hauler Paddle Rear ATV Tires on Douglas .125 Aluminum Wheels from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC $89
      TakT 981 Helmet from EVS Sports $139
      Tread Lightly! Motorcycle Tie Downs from Cycle Express $9.99
      Reima Mountain Shell Jacket from Sandance Sports $99
      AFX Combat Off-Road Technical Backpack $29
      Pocket Tire Plugger for Tubeless Tires from Stop & Go International $15
      Case of Amsoil Synthetic Motorcycle Oil from BestWholesaleOil.com $67
      32 oz bottle of Bike Magik™ Qwik Shine from BioKleen Products $9
      Drink Holder Attachment for ATVs from All Rite Products $18
      ODYSSEY™ ATV/PWC Battery from Enersys™ $74
      Set of 4 Dirt Devil II Tires from GBC Motorsports $259
      Cobra ATV Windshield from PowerMadd $79
      "His and Hers Kawasaki / Monster Energy package” consisting of jackets, shirts, hats, a backpack, and other accessories from Kawasaki $325
      And Lots more!
      Tread Lightly! (Tread Lightly - Home)