Quantcast

Considering 2022 CFMoto CForce 600

CR315

I’m considering buying the 2022 CForce 600. Does anyone have any great or not so great experiences with this so far? Anything that could seriously sway me from buying it? For the price point and the equipment it comes with, seems hard to beat.

Additionally, I’m noticing there doesn’t seem to be a lot of accessories to add-on after purchasing. Mainly, I’m looking for a low profile front cargo box to hold my hunting rifle and few other small items.

b502d62213409c168b694599c9b47742.jpg
Super happy with mine!
Go to Main Street Cycle’s website if your looking for accessories.
They’ve got tons.
Front/rear rack extenders, cargo boxes, gun racks, etc.

Only thing I might change on mine is the clutch. Definitely weird that cruising down the road at ~30mph sits at 6k rpm.
Also could use a little quicker engagement on takeoff.
Other than that I’ve been very happy.

And saved a bunch of many compared to all my friends riding Canam’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

CF Moto is fine if you take it for what it is; a lesser expensive chinese alternative to major brands.  They are nicely outfitted for the cost.  You can't compare them to Can Am, Honda, etc though as it's not apples to apples.  the CForce 600 is like 43hp whereas the old Outlander 650 was 73hp.  CF doesn't make enough power to tear itself apart like a canned ham so it'll probably last longer.  Also take into account that the average can am rider rips the snot out of them and the average CF rider does not.  Resale is also quite a bit less 2nd hand on the CF but with such a lower entry point they are an attractive option.

• Thanks 1

CF Moto is fine if you take it for what it is; a lesser expensive chinese alternative to major brands.  They are nicely outfitted for the cost.  You can't compare them to Can Am, Honda, etc though as it's not apples to apples.  the CForce 600 is like 43hp whereas the old Outlander 650 was 73hp.  CF doesn't make enough power to tear itself apart like a canned ham so it'll probably last longer.  Also take into account that the average can am rider rips the snot out of them and the average CF rider does not.  Resale is also quite a bit less 2nd hand on the CF but with such a lower entry point they are an attractive option.

At 580cc for the Cforce 600 I’d compare it more closely to the Outlander 570 which only makes about 5 more hp than the Cf.
The CanAm is about 100 lbs lighter, so power to weight ratio is definitely going to be a little better than the CF.
Definitely wouldn’t say that the quality of parts in the engine are equal to a Rotax, but I would argue that the Cvtech clutch on the CF is better than the stock CanAm!
You also can’t lock the front diff on the CanAm. You can on the CF!
You also get much better 6 ply tires on the CF than the 4 ply CanAm’s.

I’d definitely say that Yamaha Grizzly 660 is a better machine overall, but then remember that there’s a $3k price difference!
The finish quality of Polaris is a joke for the $.
And I don’t personally think that Honda has made a good quality machine since the 80’s/90’s.

When you compare the CF to other machines in a similar price bracket I think it blows them out of the water!

• Thanks 1

All valid points, especially on Polaris.  Had a ranger 800...man what a TURD.

My only real complaint on CF is the lack of dealership support.  There are two here in central AR, with one being a Suzuki dealer and the other being a tractor dealer.  They technically can sell and service CF but it's not going to be as good as a branded dealership.  I'm glad you have a good dealer you work with, but they are few and far between.  For Can Am I have 4 branded ones within a couple hours, half a dozen Honda, several Yamaha and Suzuki dealers.  Of course, I NEVER will buy new, so it's more a question of the aftermarket for me.  Had just about one of everything, but never new.

• Like 1

All valid points, especially on Polaris.  Had a ranger 800...man what a TURD.
My only real complaint on CF is the lack of dealership support.  There are two here in central AR, with one being a Suzuki dealer and the other being a tractor dealer.  They technically can sell and service CF but it's not going to be as good as a branded dealership.  I'm glad you have a good dealer you work with, but they are few and far between.  For Can Am I have 4 branded ones within a couple hours, half a dozen Honda, several Yamaha and Suzuki dealers.  Of course, I NEVER will buy new, so it's more a question of the aftermarket for me.  Had just about one of everything, but never new.

Not having a good dealer would have totally changed my decision.
Luckily the 2 CF dealers by me are also Canam/Polaris/Honda.
So dealing with actual experienced mechanics.
Not part time bozo’s.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for for comments and advice. In all the research I’ve done, I’ve discovered several of the points you make. So, I guess I was doing something right, lol. I did end up going with the CF600-single seater. I took the only one my dealer had in stock. Safe riding!

B5746403-7C94-4309-A4CA-EC23F15DE339.jpeg

B0601593-A471-4ABC-A77E-6227A566408A.jpeg

Thanks everyone for for comments and advice. In all the research I’ve done, I’ve discovered several of the points you make. So, I guess I was doing something right, lol. I did end up going with the CF600-single seater. I took the only one my dealer had in stock. Safe riding!
B5746403-7C94-4309-A4CA-EC23F15DE339.thumb.jpeg.a906461744c43e5c8791bd9b40113b16.jpeg
B0601593-A471-4ABC-A77E-6227A566408A.thumb.jpeg.5f8123462d49728d81e59a368ac42f90.jpeg

Congrats!!!

Good luck with it!