Quantcast

XY300 hart cart

• FoleyA changed the title to XY300 hart cart
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By bob2007
      Hy there great to be able to communicate with people having knowledge I have a continuous problem with a leaking carburetor and I just saw a small rubber hose detached from the bottom of the carburetor and i cannot find were it should be attached and how the two side should be affixed to the carburetor any suggestions as i cannot find a description plan on it thank you Bob
    • By jashadams
      So I installed a new shock on my 125 yesterday sadly it wasn't adjusted right I took it off to adjust it tried to install it again today and it no longer fits I loosened the nuts on the spring again and it still won't fit idk what I'm doing wrong when I try to install it but I'm lost any tips or videos would be great thanks.
    • By cavry
      Wiring shows White and Brown to solenoid blades. Then a black wire from starter circuit relay to solenoid. I am confused,  where is that black wire supposed to connect?
      Thanks for any help
      Cavry
    • By Slitzer
      How often do you change oil in front/rear diffrentials and gearbox?
    • By hardcastle
      My friends KQ 300 starts fine and runs, as soon as you put it in gear and try to accelerate its bucks and farts like crazy, not moving... I cleaned carb and it worked good for 1 day... now back to same problem.... could it be such as a bent valve????