Quantcast

Pleasure Valley ATVMX National Championship Race Report

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!

• By Toni82
      I am looking Servce manual for my BRP, can any body send me it on my e-mail? Please.... I think that it's will be a long hard wway to do this ( But i want to do this by myself.
      Please send on my e-mail: [email protected].
    • By DarkRider
      Hey everybody,
      Just curious on some opinions on my recent buy. I'm a big fan of the drivetrain and transmission in the Suzuki King Quad 300 and QuadRunner 250 4wd models. I've been wanting one of either model for quite some time, and recently picked up a really nice shape one for 1500. I just wanted to get some opinions on whether you'd be more hesitant to get something this old, if there are newer options that are comparable.
      Also just keep in mind this is coming from someone not super mechanical.
      Key factors:
      Engine doesn't appear to have any leaks Had to replace the battery for $100, no biggie Front left CV boot is torn (not yet sure if the axle has damage) Starts right up with the tap of the button every time (so far) Idle was a bit low and was shutting off when warm. Adjusted the idle. Now it will only shut off occasionally on a hill if I'm not rolling or giving it gas. Has a Harbor Freight Badland winch with a wireless remote (brand new, tested and working) Has brand new shocks and brakes Shifting gears and changing between 2wd/4wd/diff lock/high/low/super low all seem fine. Rides pretty good, tight steering, takes the bumps pretty good as I have pretty rough trails. Brand new tires Over 2000 miles, that's quite a bit, but it seems well cared for. Plastics are almost all there. It's really only missing a small bit of the black mud flap in the rear. Has minimal stitching in the front, and it's got the usual scuffs. All of the lights work just fine (Neutral, Reverse, high and low beams) Tested the charging system and that works  
      And I think that's just about all I can think of at the moment. It mostly seems to be complete and all there. I was a little hesitant about getting something that old, as parts are always a concern. Looks like most parts are available, but axles seem to be hard to get if you want something brand new. I really wanted a 2000's model but I couldn't pass up the price.
    • By brettautosworldwide
      Price : $4500 

Race-Ready Engine The YFZ450R SE is the most technologically advanced Sport ATV on the market today. It combines a high-tech, quick-revving, titanium-valved, 449cc fuel-injected engine with a lightweight, professional-caliber cast aluminum/steel chassis. The power and chassis combination makes for a championship-winning machine time and time again.
      New Sport And Racing ATVs

We specialize in exporting brand New New Sport And Racing ATVs to our customers in countries all over the world.

The best quality of our products is consistently based on the best technology and brands from all companies providing New Sport And Racing ATVs, and our very best R&D team from Asia to help find the product you want. Currently we offer the best products and brands from well-known brands such as: ARCTIC CAT, YAMAHA, HONDA, POLARIS, CAN AM and other best brands. Please visit our site or contact us to check our product available. World Wide Shipment Service Available! For more information regarding the product, pls contact us and You can also send for the other simillar product you are interested in buying from us and you can place your order directly by sending us a mail or instant chat on skype

WHY BUY FROM US?* Your privacy is assured* Our prices are second to none* Secure transaction guaranteed* We ship Monday through Saturday.* We offer a reasonable discount on bulk purchases* We offer 90 days return policy and 100% money back guarantee.

For inquires : [email protected]

Instant chat Skype id : live:.cid.481378ea1a91ce4b

• By 86ccord
      Just picked up a 2008 Big Bear 250. It was sitting for about 1 year it's definitely a project. Currently chasing down a no spark issue. Imagine that lol 
      Tons of info around the forum. I look forward to learning!