Quantcast

Where to buy ECU for Hisun Tactic 550?

Do you have a part number ? That's the first thing I'd try to get, then enter that into google.

You should mention the year as well if you want us to try and look one up for you.

And.. are you sure your ecu is buggered ? They are normally hard to diagnose. The usual advice is to eliminate every other possible cause for the problem you are having, and when every other suspected possibility is tested and eliminated, to assume it's the ecu. Have you tested every other possible cause of your problem ? Ecu are normally very reliable, and expensive.

Yeah I mentioned in my first post it’s a 2018, the part number on the sticker is 39200-139-0000. I’ve been through the entire electrical system and I’m about 90% confident it’s the ECU. I’ve got no spark, no injector pulse, no fuel pump and the mileage isn’t even showing up on the instrument cluster. 

I’ve searched the part number on every search engine I could find, but I’ve gotten literally zero results - it’s so crazy. The closest I could find was one for a 550 UTV, but those are programmed slightly different from the ATV versions. 

Oh yeah, so you did. I must have been reading the post name but missed it in the post.

Well you know, it's a bit weird for all those different systems to all fail at once because of the ecu. Ecu use different circuits internally for the different actuators and sensors.

Does that thing have trouble codes you can read out ? Have you checked for any codes ?

If there are no codes it's likely that one of the several power feeds or earths for the ecu have failed. That's far more likely than the ecu has failed several circuits internally.. unless of course the battery had been connected backwards, or something unplugged while it was on or running. If it just failed in service, or refused to start one day when nothing had been done to the bike likely to cause all those problems, then I'd be checking every earth and every power supply.

Do you have the service manual ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Clydaho
      2022 Sector 550, 414 miles on it and the gas gauge reads empty.  I topped off the gas and it didn't change.
      There is no fuse that I could find.  No access at the gauge cluster.
      Wiring on the top of the tank looks good, properly connected.
      Could the sending unit in the tank be stuck or broken?
      Has anybody removed the tank lid?  Any tricks?  
      Any other ideas?
      Thanks for any help,
      Clyde
    • By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By Gwbarm
      I have been exploring all the options available, so many, its hard to choose. I have kind of narrowed it down to the Honda Pilot, Subaru Outback, and Kind of looking at the Outlander, although its a little small,  the new one is nice looking. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or gripes with any of these rides. I have driven Jeeps for the past 25  years and they have been great, but their price point has gotten to high. Expieriences good or bad would be helpful. Thanks!
    • By Charlesbrown
      I’m looking for a top end kit for a Yamaha. I would like to see how well the engine runs before spending $6-$7 hundred on oem. Niche has complete kits from $1-$2 hundred.  Anyone have experience with Niche or similar Chinese companies? 
    • By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be?