Quantcast

No Fear Blowout at MotoSport.com

Admin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By fishinnnc
      I just bought this thing and got the carb all cleaned today and it was running like a champ. There was a spare hot wire hanging down that was not hooked up to anything. I found it when I took all the covers off and did the carb work. Unfortunately I forgot it as well when I fired her up after cleaning and replacing the carb. While I was running her, the wire was lying across the exhaust pipe. The exhaust got hot, melted the insulation and next thing I know I see sparks flying everywhere Bike immediately shut down and all lights went off. I have nothing on the console now when I turn the key over. I fear I have fried my ECU. I found one fuse back by the box, a 30 amp, but it was good. Are there any other fuses on these things? Is there a way to test the ECU? Could it be the rectifier or voltage regulator?
    • By Texas_Mudfest
      The Texas Mudfest Crew will be sponsoring and putting on the 4th of July atv ride and truck race @ Badd Rabbit Atv Park. The ride will be on July 3rd-5th which is Friday thru Sunday. We will have the snake pit Atv race @ 10:00am on Saturday with an awesome horse shoe style truck race on Saturday starting at 1:00pm and a concert Saturday night with fireworks. Badd Rabbit Atv park has well over 1,000 acres to ride on with dry trails, sand pits, creeks, mud, mud bogs to play in, water holes to water wheelie in, ect. The truck race will consist of a single truck running one at a time around a horseshoe shaped pit. Any stock truck can win this race. I won last time with a stock 85 1 ton Chevy with a Banks turboed 6.2 diesel. We have giant trophies for the truck race and a purse of 1,000 dollars. This is the truck race that got canceled due to rain at The 2009 Texas Mudfest in May. For any further information please call 972-880-6937 or go to Welcome to TEXAS MUDFEST

• By mabridges
      Ready for a road trip? Meet us at Cape Fear ATV Park Easter Week. Me and my partner are planning on having an awesome time! We will be taking photos and writing an article on the ATV Park. We would love to meet some of you and have your input on what you think of the park and it could be published in a magazine!