Quantcast

my first race

was today in villanow. i was sooooooooooo lost haha, i had no idea where to line up. but i asked around and got some info on the race and made some friends.

so when it was my classes turn to be released i got the holeshot and on baldys :laugh:.

but after that the rest of the race was horrible. first i got stuck behind some guy on a z400 that got turned sideways on a hill. so i went around him then i got stuck on a stump. a couple guys got me off the stump and im back at it again

then i got stuck behind another 400ex, on this section of the track the was nothing but loose dirt. so we move him outta dirtpit, then it was my turn. I finally got out.

then i got stuck on a HUGE HILL once again that was nothing but 2-3 feet deep of loose dirt.

but it was nobodys fault but my own. i was runnin baldy so there was no way i could make it up the hill without help.

so some1 helps me out again.

then i get stuck on one more hill. i was doin great comin up it but then i tried to steer away from a rock(wouldve meesed up my already screwed up skidplate) which put me in a huge pile of dirt. i pulled the quad as far off the track as possible and waited 30 mins or so. oh yea ADAMILES you passed me on that hill, yep that was me haha. finally the help showed up and got me to the top of the hill. i asked the guy the quickest way to the parkinglot. my words were "man im droppin out of this hell hole" so he directed me to the parkinglot and that was it i was DONE.

so i raced a total of 2 hours and didnt even complete my first lap. but i still got the holeshot none the less

so before my next race my next investment will be some razrs.

ok im done, jus wanted to inform yall of my hectic day :laugh:

was today in villanow. i was sooooooooooo lost haha, i had no idea where to line up. but i asked around and got some info on the race and made some friends.

so when it was my classes turn to be released i got the holeshot and on baldys :laugh:.

but after that the rest of the race was horrible. first i got stuck behind some guy on a z400 that got turned sideways on a hill. so i went around him then i got stuck on a stump. a couple guys got me off the stump and im back at it again

then i got stuck behind another 400ex, on this section of the track the was nothing but loose dirt. so we move him outta dirtpit, then it was my turn. I finally got out.

then i got stuck on a HUGE HILL once again that was nothing but 2-3 feet deep of loose dirt.

but it was nobodys fault but my own. i was runnin baldy so there was no way i could make it up the hill without help.

so some1 helps me out again.

then i get stuck on one more hill. i was doin great comin up it but then i tried to steer away from a rock(wouldve meesed up my already screwed up skidplate) which put me in a huge pile of dirt. i pulled the quad as far off the track as possible and waited 30 mins or so. oh yea ADAMILES you passed me on that hill, yep that was me haha. finally the help showed up and got me to the top of the hill. i asked the guy the quickest way to the parkinglot. my words were "man im droppin out of this hell hole" so he directed me to the parkinglot and that was it i was DONE.

so i raced a total of 2 hours and didnt even complete my first lap. but i still got the holeshot none the less

so before my next race my next investment will be some razrs.

ok im done, jus wanted to inform yall of my hectic day :laugh:

hehe fun:yes:

Sounds like you got stuck alot lol :laugh: But hey..you entered and you got the holeshot so thats great!

i got stuck jus a lil bit more than i expected

Sounds like a race I would enjoy. That is where my abilities shine. I fly through the nasty stuff that gets others stuck.

im not so good on the big hills, and my bald tires didnt help the fact either.

if yout ever down south its the sorcs series

Southern Off-Road Championship Series

needless to say i think i wouldve done much better with decent tires, so we'll see

i got stuck jus a lil bit more than i expected

im not so good on the big hills, and my bald tires didnt help the fact either.

if yout ever down south its the sorcs series

Southern Off-Road Championship Series

needless to say i think i wouldve done much better with decent tires, so we'll see

Oh for sure. Are you still running the stock Dunlops? They suck bad enough with tread.

the sunl gets stuck alot :yes:

Due to lack of power most likely. Not trying to talk crap but it could be lack of seat time as well. As you get better and better you will learn little tricks to keep you moving. Nothing that can really be taught, stuff you learn from getting "Monkey Butt"

For those who don't know what Monkey Butt is, go do a 100 mile race through some nasty desert terrain. you WILL know what Monkey Butt is. When you ride so long that you can no longer sit on the seat. Sounds fun, huh!

Due to lack of power most likely. Not trying to talk crap but it could be lack of seat time as well. As you get better and better you will learn little tricks to keep you moving. Nothing that can really be taught, stuff you learn from getting "Monkey Butt"

For those who don't know what Monkey Butt is, go do a 100 mile race through some nasty desert terrain. you WILL know what Monkey Butt is. When you ride so long that you can no longer sit on the seat. Sounds fun, huh!

yep yep, 6-8 hours of trails with a couple 5 minute breaks for water and i start to develop callus's on my hiney