I would like to officially announce the 2007 Trike Rampage....

Hosts: www.3wheeler.org and www.sandwizards.com

Where: Florence Oregon, Driftwood Campground

When: Fathers Day Weekend

Here is a Link with all the info you will need to know....If you would like to attend please go to this link for the Details...

Dont miss the biggest party of the yr....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Yes,,,,,Quads are Welcome:eek: :cool:

http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthread.php?t=26149

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

No one huh???? I have people from a Few other Sites coming from Florida, New Hampshire, Virgina, LV, Utah, AZ, Kansas, Washington, CA, OR,....I promise to De tune my Trike so you can keep up:D

I should have the Fly-er up by the Second Week in Feb. after everything gets voted on....

SOUND OFF !!:cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By quadcrazy
      4th of July Freedom Sale - JC Whitney!

Also...To receive 10% OFF and Free Shipping with No Minimum, you must enter the promotion code JULYIV into the Promotion Box during checkout. Promotion good through midnight Thursday, 07/04/13.
      • Only one discount per order - offers may not be used with any other promotion or discount
      or for the purchase of gift certificates
      • Minimum order requirements are based on merchandise total only, not including core deposits, truck freight, tax or sale-priced items
      • *Free Shipping applies to standard method only. Shipments outside the continental U.S., freight items, Express Delivery orders and very large or heavy items requiring FedEx® Ground Delivery are not included
    • By chewylv
      I just finished my TPC build so here are a few pics. I tried to replicate my 86 Honda 350X.
    • By Stoopidbot1
      Project Three - ATV On Demand::Video Member View
      I stumbled across this on another site. Thought you guys might enjoy it.
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by yamahabansheeboy.
      Description of Video: just watch
      Video Tags: cool trike
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=121584095972