Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
utvboard

Motorsport Aftermarket Group buys DragonFire Racing

MOTORSPORT AFTERMARKET GROUP, INC. ANNOUNCES THE ACQUISTION OF DRAGONFIRE RACING

IRVINE, California, December 1, 2008 – Motorsport Aftermarket Group, Inc. (“MAG”) is pleased to announce its acquisition of DragonFire Racing, a leading supplier of aftermarket racing and performance parts for ATVs and UTVs.

Brian Etter, President and CEO of MAG said, “We are excited to continue our expansion into the Off-Road market with the addition of DragonFire Racing. DragonFire Racing, with its comprehensive line of performance parts and accessories, launches us into the attractive UTV segment. We are confident that Todd Romano and his team will continue to deliver quality products and services for our combined company.”

Todd Romano, President of DragonFire Racing said, “DragonFire Racing is recognized as an industry leader in performance parts and accessories for Side-by-Side UTVs, Desert Race Cars, Pre-Runners and ATVs. I am looking forward to working with the design, engineering, manufacturing and financial resources that MAG brings to our business. Our growth and success have come from the ability to consistently bring exciting new products to market. Our OE Partnerships, Direct to Dealers and Distribution Channels will see growth from our current product offering, as well as expansion to Street, Mud, Hunt and introduction of the DragonFire SXS. In addition to being great for growing our business, it also opens up new opportunities to our talented and dedicated employees.”

MAG is a group of businesses that design, build and sell products for Street and Off-Road motorsport markets. The MAG family of companies includes Renthal, Vance & Hines, Kuryakyn, Mustang Motorcycle Products, Performance Machine, Forge-Tec Motorcycle Wheels, Progressive Suspension, MAG Europe, and J&P Cycles.

Since its inception in 2000, Motorsport Aftermarket Group (MAG) has successfully acquired leading brands in the motorsport parts and accessories aftermarket. No other industry participant owns as many dominant brands. Each MAG company is a leader in its market segments. The MAG companies enjoy long histories of leadership and innovation, some dating back to the 1970s. MAG’s businesses are operated independently to support continued innovation, creative freedom, and to be close to their customers. Our teams also work together in product design and development, marketing and advertising, and special events to take advantage of our combined experience and resources. The MAG corporate office provides support in the areas of business development, finance, sourcing, information technology, and administration that is unmatched in the industry.

Visit us at www.maggroup.com and www.dragonfireracing.com.

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Scott Sirr
      I need to figure out how to clean/fix or replace my neutral switch assembly On my 2008 Yamaha big bear 400 as generally the neutral light doesn’t come on when it is in neutral. To get it to come on I have to wiggle the foot shifter and hold it in just the right spot.
      I have googled it and can’t find much on the 400’s. I can’t find a service manual online and the parts manual is super vague.
      I think it is in the right side engine cover area, but not certain. 
       Any help would be great. thanks
      Scott
    • By Daniel Gibson
      Have a 08 raptor brought to me a couple months ago. Got it on a trade for house remodel. Bike has around 30 hours. No that's not a typo thirty verifiable hours. The main Yamaha tech has put hands on this bike. Always Been reallyhard to start. If it does it runs really good. That's the kicker...IF! It started out intermittent now it's no spark at all. Everything ignition related is brand new. It all checks out good but still won't do it. Please help

• By My kiwi shed
      Hi everyone.
      Currently have a 2004 King quad 300 4wd.
      There's a few parts I need to get 4wd working again and also have a crack in the engine crankcase(big trucking rock). 
      Replacement engines are horribly expensive so looking for a half decent site to buy parts /kits that also have detailed diagrams and part numbers.
      Going to disassemble weld crack and give the engine a freshen up.

Any recommendations please
    • By Ted Aregi
      I've got a king quad 750cc has anyone converted the fuel pump relay to a stronger fuel pump relay on there king quad?
    • By Brandon Bollinger
      Doesnt seem to make the sound all the time. Mostly does it under load or going up an incline. Its kind of like a clunk and or grinding noise, Kind of hard to decipher. Today while going up an incline it actually stopped and it sounds like something spinning and then it ingauged again and it would move. I checked the clutches and installed a new belt before it did that also. Rear drive shaft seems ok where U joint is too. Has all new rear CV shafts and bearings and al new bushings in rear arms. Also flushed out the rear Diff with no shavings. Any ideas or where to check. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Mo Salem
      So my front hub broke, I’d like to put aftermarket on. Hard to find new oe ones. Please help. I’m new to all of this, I have some car knowledge and try to apply it
    • By quadmaniac
      I'm starting this thread to list the ATVs and UTVs that currently have Bluetooth connectivity as OEM and any aftermarket products out there. Lets list and have a discussion about any new devices or atvs that are coming to the market with Bluetooth connectivity. This is probably biased towards atvs with electronic dash clusters, but with the technology changing so fast, it's good to know what's new and up 'n coming.
      I read this on ATVRider...
      Polaris Sportsman XP1000
      The top of the line Polaris Sportsman XP1000 has an instrument cluster that features Bluetooth connectivity. This way, if you get a phone call, voice mail or text while out on the trail, you can glance down at the screen and decide if its important enough to stop and dig your phone out of your pocket.

How many atvs with electronic dashboards do you think will start to have this type of connectivity?
      Check out Polaris' Ride Command: http://www.polaris.com/en-us/atv-ranger-rzr/touch-screen

• By ATVguyGrizzly
      Hi All,
      Theres a cool Facebook group for Eastern PA ATVing - where to ride, when to ride, etc...
      Check it out:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/EastPaATV/
      Thanks!
    • By hangingon
      I just order one for my ltz400. An after the fact ? anybody on QC used the kits before & if so did you like it & did it hold up?
    • By armd1
      For all you Sport Quad Racers in the southeast US
      Dave Joiner from Fastfridays is promoting the AMA Amateur BIKE & QUAD FT racing this year at Daytona.
      For those of you that enjoy FT racing ,there is lots going on next month with all the bike week racing ,there is FT racing in GA, Daytona, Volusia, and Ocala.
      * NOTE *
      QUADS are only racing on 3-9-14
      at the Daytona International Speedway.
      Steve Nace dropped the quads from his promoted race dates this year !!
      3-7-14
      Oglethorpe Speedway 912-964-8200
      pooler GA
      1/2 mile
      promoter
      Steve Nace 270-442-7532
      3-8-14
      Oglethorpe Speedway 912-964-8200
      Pooler GA
      1/2 mile
      promoter
      Steve Nace 270-442-7532