Quantcast

2009 ORBA Supershow - February 7-8, 2009 in Del Mar, CA

ORBASupershow-468x60-750669.gif

In just two years the ORBA SuperShow has established itself in the San Diego and Southern California market by consistently growing and creating a well-represented and enjoyable venue for everyone. With the proceeds from the show going directly into ORBA’s efforts to support off-road recreation and the off-road industry, ORBA intends to keep that momentum going. Please sign up and support the 2009 ORBA SuperShow February 7 and 8, 2009.

The Del Mar Fairgrounds will once again be the site for the show. This world class facility boasts beautiful Old World Spanish architecture and an enviable location—right next to the ocean. The Del Mar Fairgrounds is located 20 miles north of downtown San Diego, at 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd. in the city of Del Mar, California.

The success of the 2008 show definitely proved that San Diegans are ready for a great off-road show—so we are keeping that momentum going by planning very cool events for Saturday and Sunday. Stay tuned for more information as the show nears.Our 2008 show filled two large exhibit halls, a pavilion tent, and the parking area in front of these halls. Additionally, vendors parked around a good portion of the TrophyKart race track. We are currently redesigning the track which will provide a better track design and also allow for more tractor-trailer rigs. One of the very fun features of this show is that there are loads of food vendors—the same delicious food that you get when you go to the fair. Another neat feature is the camping on site. You can bring your motorhome and camp just steps away from the show.

Date: February 7–8, 2009

Time: SAT: 9am–6pm • SUN: 9am–5pm

Place: DEL MAR FAIRGROUNDS, DEL MAR, CA

Photo Galleries:

2nd Annual ORBA Supershow - February 2008

1st Annual ORBA Supershow - March 2007

About ORBA:

ORBA is a nonprofit organization composed of hundreds of businesses nationwide involved in the off-highway vehicle recreation industry. It is the principal mission of ORBA to ensure the long-term viability of those businesses by working to keep public lands open to responsible recreational access. ORBA can be found on the internet at www.orba.biz.

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Gwbarm
      I have been exploring all the options available, so many, its hard to choose. I have kind of narrowed it down to the Honda Pilot, Subaru Outback, and Kind of looking at the Outlander, although its a little small,  the new one is nice looking. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or gripes with any of these rides. I have driven Jeeps for the past 25  years and they have been great, but their price point has gotten to high. Expieriences good or bad would be helpful. Thanks!
    • By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By Suzukiquad
      Hi, I have been around everything with a motor since I was little, and finally purchased more to get my husband, and kids involved. I have 4 quads I will be searching around for information on. I have two 2002 Suzuki LT80K quads, a 1997 Yamaha Timberwolf 250, and a 1996 Kawasaki Bayou 220. I have had different ones throughout the years, and plan on buying another Yamaha Banshee. I plan on trying to learn more about all of them, so I can customize some of them. I know nothing about them besides how to race them, my dad always took care of the rest, but figured it was time for me to learn. 
    • By Drillbit
      Hi all, from Virginia here. This winter I bought a old Atv to tinker with and have really enjoyed it. Thanks for this forum.