Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

ravencr

Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video...

Hey guys,

Well, this race ended rather quickly for us with a flat tire around mile 4.5, along with one of our friends Justin breaking his tie rod and getting a flat tire, as well. I started 5th in 30 second intervals, and unfortunately 2 of the cars took the wrong turn, so I was in 3rd place and about to pass #1 and #2 when it blew. :( Here's the video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cEofBuZUzQ]YouTube - Whiplash Vulture Mine...UTV Marketplace RZR #20![/ame] Click "Watch in High Quality" in the bottom right of the video.

Stay tuned, because I'm going to post some pics later...

Chris

Yeah, I love the group that comes out and races...sometimes it needs to be a little better organized, but outside of that, it's great.

Chris

Actually, here's a bunch of pics:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

That should tied ya over. :) There's quite a few videos in there too.

Chris

I'm very slowly getting my Rhino ready for my wife to race. VERY SLOWLY, I don't have sponsors or anything. Everything is being store bought since I don't have anything to fab myself.

Here is what I got so far, nothing compared to yours.

By the way, I'm a simple kind of guy...you have the sickest RZR I have seen.

DSCF3554.jpg

DSCF3559.jpg

Your rhino looks great...Trust me when I say keep it as light as possible, yet safe. Cut out anything you don't need to save weight, because that's the number 1 killer to these things. I wish mine weighed about 100 lbs lighter. :)

Chris

The biggest key to most of these UTV races is keeping together, so stock machines tend to do very well, especially on the harder races.

Chris

What is the minimum requirements to run a UTV in Whiplash? Just like a beginner class or something?

As you can see I already have the cage, 4 point belts, and leg minders. What else would I need to do?

Wrist restraints, and you're goodd to go in the stock class. It's a blast, and you'd be totally fine...

Chris

I'm gonna have to look into their schedule, Thanks so much.

Would I be ok running after market duals in the stock class? just thought about that

You'll also want neck support, which you can find on both of those sites, as well.

Chris