mabridges

I want to go to Hatfield-McCoy in WV

I have heard a lot about this place. I have heard it is wonderful. I am ready to go and have this great experience that everyone is talking about. I am planning on going to the October fest. If you go, let me know, me and my partner would love to meet you.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

A little word of advice from a local in southern WV--if you plan on attending Trailfest, make your plans immediately. You will have a difficult time finding lodging in the Gilbert area, but you might possibly find lodging in the Man area which is about 25 mintues from Man. If I can help you, let me know.

I have been.....and its amazing!!! You will find anything and everything....It a atv heaven!!!!