Quantcast

New England XC series

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By blasirl
      I am in need of a breather tube diagram for my Rancher.  This picture is all I could find in the manual I have.     If you have the hose size and/or lengths needed that would be a bonus.

• By Rich7930
      Will a 1987 big bear work with the newer late 90s style carb
    • By p5200
      I'd like to purchase a rebuild kit for the OEM carb that came on my 2000 honda trx300ex. Do I need to use the letters/numbers on the carb to search online for a kit or, are there other methods? Thanks!
    • By atvgenius
      ATV Genius is the nations largest retail powersports distributor. What sets ATV Genius aside from others is we not only supply to dealers but we are also open to the general public. Wholesale ATV buys directly from the manufacturer, we cut out the middle man. Not only allowing us to save you money but allowing us to offer higher quality, longer warranties, and rare sought after vehicles.
      We pride ourselves in our friendly, family like service & sales you will receive when coming into one of our stores. We also have higher experienced service techs that will not only be assembling your vehicles but servicing them as well.

Interested in becoming a dealer, or buying for yourself? Contact us today! Reduced prices!
      www.atvgenius.com
    • By Fish0rDie
      Was told there was some good information on this forum, so I'm here engaging in some good ole conversation haha. Bought a buggy aka shitcart for 100 dollars. Thing was a woods toy for the past owner. Used and abused until she went boom and was left in a field to die. All things considered that may be an exageration, but the top end of the warrior 350 that was on board was absolutely mangled. Piston and head assembly were totaled. Have a new jug, piston, and head assembly, but struggling to get the crankcase back together without the transmission binding. Can share pics that are on my phone if anyone is interested in seeing this shitty story unfold.