BLUERIBBON COALITION ANNOUNCES ONLINE AUCTION FOR ACCESS

The BlueRibbon Coalition (BRC), a nationwide, non-profit recreation access group, announced today the launch of its 2009 Board of Directors Online Auction, put together by board members to help raise funds for preserving responsible recreational access.

Announced earlier this year, the auction is a result of BRC board members taking initiative to make use of one of the many new and exciting avenues for non-profit fund raising. The auction will last into May of 2009, with many items available for bidding. Included among them are gift certificates, trail guide books, snowmobile boots, a tire pressure gauge, CB radio antenna, lodging in West Yellowstone, and more.

All of the proceeds from the auction will be used to defend your access. A list of items can be viewed on BRC's website (BRC Board Auction 2009 - BlueRibbon Coalition) and will be updated as new items are added.

Thanks for your time,

Ric Foster

Public Lands Department Manager

BlueRibbon Coalition

208-237-1008 ext 107

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By ddiggerr
      Morning,
      Picked up a few new toys and in the process of rebuilding. The links for the ATC service manuals produce an error on the Rapidshare site.
      Thanks
    • By realityoffroad
      CASTING CALL
      ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES
      Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live?
      Are you creative?
      Do you think outside of the box?
      Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see?
      Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary)
      Have a story that just needs telling?
      We want to hear all your ideas.
      We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love.
      If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch.
      Guidelines for presenting ideas
      • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea.
      • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality.
      • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show.
      Email all submissions to:
      [email protected]
      Please submit all videos using
      https://www.wetransfer.com
      If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.
    • By realityoffroad
      CASTING CALL
      ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES
      Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live?
      Are you creative?
      Do you think outside of the box?
      Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see?
      Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary)
      Have a story that just needs telling?
      We want to hear all your ideas.
      We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love.
      If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch.
      Guidelines for presenting ideas
      • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea.
      • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality.
      • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show.
      Email all submissions to:
      [email protected]
      Please submit all videos using
      https://www.wetransfer.com
      If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.

• By rockwell16
      I would say these are my favorites
      -AMAZON.COM but make sure its sold by the company even if shipped by other company they still have to use normal return policy and can't say we didn't sell it to you they did.
      ROCKYMOUNTAINATV.COM. Search amazon for better prices on some stuff
      EBAY.COM(THERE IS SPECULATIONS EBAY IS PRIVATE SELLERS I HAVE NOT ORDERD ANYTHING FOR MY QUAD FROM THEM YET BUT I AM GOING TO LOOKING FOR A REAR RACK FOR MY SCRAMBLER BUT NOT THE NEWER ONES THAT ARE ROUNDER THOSE ARE UGLY BEWARE OF ALL EBAY SCAMS AND DOES AND DONT BUYS)
      The #1 Online Dirt Bike & Motocross Store - Shop With The Guys That Ride | MotoSport
      I DONT USUALLY HAVE TO BUY PARTS FOR MY SCRAMBLER POLARIS IF TAKEN CARE OF AND MAINTAINED SEEM LIKE THEY LAST FOREVER BUT THIS IS WITH MOST ATV'S
    • By MadMan
      Hello gang,
      In the past I have always used the website Motoverse.com to decode VIN numbers for my ATVs. Recently I attempted using the websites VIN decoder link and for months it's been out of order. Does anyone know of another website that decodes VIN numbers for free? My friend just bought a used Yamaha Big Bear and he wants to run the VIN. Verify if it's stolen and confirm the exact model quad. I managed to verify my Polaris VIN on the PurePolaris.com website. Any one know of another VIN decoder besides Motoverse.com to look up Yamaha ATV?
      Thanks guys.