Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admin

Mid-South Championship Winter Hare Scrambles Series

1 post in this topic

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By gatorchin
      at the end of last summer, i had re jetted the the carb on my 2001 350 wolverine...i can't remember exactly what the stock size was, maybe a 143 or so?? but i know i put a 147.5 in it...that it..stock air filter, exhaust,etc..anyway, near the end of august and september i had that baby dialed in...once it warmed up, it had great throttle response, more power, and was running like a top...i had some issues with my electric start, but that's for another thread (actually i think there is another thread on here about that problem)..so here comes winter...all winter long it ran like crap, and still is..it wont idle very long before it just stalls out...sometimes when i put it in first gear and try to pull out, it stalls...sometime i can ride it down the road a ways, and if i let off the gas or come to a stop, it stalls....it has a little backfire to it as well..not real loud, but i can hear it inside the carb..now somebody told me that jet size was too big, especially in these colder conditions....somebody told me i had bad gas (water)...thing is i filled it up and have been on that same tank all winter long, becuase i haven't riddden much, mostly due to how it has been runing...i am thinking of selling it and getting something bigger, so i want it to be running like it was last summer...so should i put the stock jet back in ??? should i drain the gas and put new gas in?? or both??
    • By Gunny
      Went winter rid'in last Saturday, the 18th. It rained like a SOB all nite & it was still rain'in to beat the band when I left the house at 0500 for the ride (Yeah, I like to leave early). :coffee:
      It was 31 degs F when I unloaded the bike, and Yup, it was snow'in ... it was just try'in at first but later on, it was do'in pretty good. :woot:
      I tried to get off on the snow a couple times, but it was soft & deep & I didn't feel like digg'in or winch'in ... so I turned around to ride at a lower elevation (7000 ft instead of the 9000 ft where I was) ... and the bike was clean up to that point .... sigh .... and I was also dry !!
      Yes, my expensive rain suit bibs leaked !! I'll bet I don't have a dozen rides with these & they leak. I think it must be from the rubbing of the material (Gore-Tex) on the seat while riding !!?? :wiggle:
      So I stuff a sweat shirt in my bibs (probably looked like I was carry'in a load, if ya know what I mean !! :smilielol5c: ) ... and I rode another 15 miles. At that point I stopped at a Forest Service shack that had an overhang porch, had some lunch, & put my other rain pants on underneath the bibs ... and rode another 30 miles. But I'm pissed !!
      Here's some photo's .... :seeyac:

• Guest yokochrist
      By Guest yokochrist
    • By ProMotorsports
      BRING IN YOUR ATV FOR A WINTER SERVICE TUNE UP. WE HAVE A SPECIAL GOING ON RIGHT NOW THAT INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
      1. CHECK FRONT AND REAR BRAKES.
      2. CHECK THE COOLANT.
      3. CHANGE THE SPARK PLUG.
      4. CLEAN THE AIR FILTER.
      5. CHARGE THE BATTERY.
      6. ROTATE TIRES (IF APPLICABLE)
      7. CHANGE ALL THE FLUIDS
      a.)Front differential oil
      b.)Rear differential oil
      c.)Transfercase oil
      d.)Engine oil
      e.)Brake fluid
      ALL OF THESE SERVICES WILL BE DONE FOR $250 INCLUDING PARTS AND LABOR. THE SERVICES LISTED ABOVE ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE FOR THE SPECIAL, HOWEVER WE CAN PROVIDE AN ALTERNATE PRICE IF YOU DO NOT NEED ALL OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED IN THE SPECIAL. CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION, YOU CAN E-MAIL US, AND FIND US ON FACEBOOK!
      Pro Motorsports
      5275 W 48th Ave.
      Denver, CO 80212
      303-433-0536
      M-F 9:30am-6:00pm
      Sat 9:00am-5:00pm
      www.facebook.com/promotorsports
      [email protected]
    • Guest yokochrist
      By Guest yokochrist

Quick video of last years winter wheeling.