Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
utvboard

New Muzzys Kawasaki PRO Exhaust for Big Bore Applications

Months of dedicated Kawasaki Teryx race engine development led to the design of a new exhaust system specifically for big bore engines like the Muzzy 800,840 916. The new Muzzy PRO features large diameter, triple stepped headpipes that merge into the exclusive siamese collector and out into large diameter 16? mufflers. This 2-1-2 design allows for proper scavenging effect with no restriction

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Tagged Content

• By pizzaman_288
      How hard is it to change the outer seals on the rear differential mine are leaking fluid and I have no idea on how to change them out any help would be great thanks
    • By mallen14
      Looking for anybody who can point me towards a free service manual for 1998 Big Bear 350. I found the sticky thread but all the links, from 2012, no longer work. If anybody has one please let me know. Thanks
    • By dctaz37
      My ATV started making a rubbing and clunking noise. I took the skid plates off and found that the front u-joint on the shaft that connects the front axle to the transfer case is toast. My manual does not reference this repair. Looking for instructions.
    • By Barrysquad
      Somehow I lost all of my spark on my 350Big Bear, its a 1990. It ran well for maybe 3 days! Thought it was the carb. Cleaned it 4 times. It was losing power at midrange. Got worse and worse. Finally nothing!
      Are these good coils? I was thinking I could swap?
      2002 Honda-200cc: primary 0.4(ohm-200) secondary 9.0(ohm20k)
      1990 Yamaha-350cc: primary 0.8 secondary 11.0
    • By dboy910
      Ok new to group and new to quads. I picked up a 88 Big Bear for next to nothing but it has issues. The entire high low revers shifter has been removed. All I have is a bar attached to the linkage. I can shift into all three but I would like to replace or get suggestions. I have looked around but there is limited info or pictures on what I would need to buy or where it even mounts. Any pics of what where and how it works would be great. Or direct me to correct thread.
      Thanks
  • Similar Topics

• By coolcooch
      Hi everyone....I have 2006 750 Kawasaki Brute Force, my belt light came on, checked the belt, all's well there, I done this once before a long time ago, so long ago I can't remember how or what has to be done to get the light off. Yes I do have a tech manual, spent a lot of time looking for my answer to getting the light out, no luck. Too anyone that can help with this it would be much appreciated....Thanks
    • By Chris2018
      I have a 1996 Kawasaki Mojave KSF250. I have no manual on it and it has a no spark issue. If anyone could give me a hand with this or would possibly have a manual would appreciate it. 
    • By JacobSlabach
      in this thread, I want to discuss how 4-cycle atv engines work- what the different types are...  how they are set up and which you prefer.  To start off, are the cams on ALL atv 4-strokes powered by a cam chain?  I know that on say a lawn mower or logsplitter engine, the cam is turned by the tappet, pushrods, and valve rockers.  Which is better and why?  Chain-driven cams or pushrod-driven cams?  Are the pushrods just an old version and everything is transforming to chains or the other way around...or not at all?  Just looking for some explanation, history, and downsides/upsides...
    • By Asen_77
      Hi All,
      Want to show you one automotive show that I filmed in my town called Crazy Race. This was two day race in Qualifications round, Semifinals and Final. In this 4 parts I am showing best moments from all rounds and entertainment of the show.
      Crazy Race Part 2 contains a qualifying round where all riders race against each other, selected by lot and split by two. They are free to drive in any direction and to hit their opponent's car everywhere except at the driver's door. Anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified. Winner of each race continue in the semifinal round. In this part I will present the best moments of the qualifying round! 

Part 3 shows you the best moments from Day 2 - Semifinals and Final. Battles in the semifinals are among the winners of the first day races, but this time they are selected by lot and divided into 4 battles of 4-5 cars each. The rules in each battle are that they only have to drive in one direction and try to neutralize other opponents until there are only two players left. Then the battle between the two last drivers has the rule to drive in any direction until only one who has qualified for the final round is left. Again, anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified.
      For the final round there were only two cars left, because the other two players who got the right to be there had problems with their car and could not participate.

Part 4 containing entertainments between battles and winners rewarding.
      This event will have second round in 05-06 October 2019 and also will be filmed  For this new round I will filmed in many new angels and places. Will prepare a lot more videos and many new entertainments . This 4 videos was my first try so many things to wish for better filming in the future one.
      Hope you will like them and of course feel free to comment and to ask everything. Hope you will Subscribe to my channel and to be first to see my other content and of course new round of Crazy Race! Thanks!
    • By oxidized_black
      these are what i have in my collection ... always looking for more
      1981 - 2008 ATV HISTORY
      1986 - 2006 Kawasaki KLF300 Bayou Service Manual
      1988 - 2002 Kawasaki Bayou 220 Service Manual
      1994 Kawasaki Bayou 220 Owner's Manual
      1997 - 2002 Kawasaki Prairie 400 Service Manual
      2003 - 2005 Kawasaki KLF250 Bayou Service Manual
      2003 Kawasaki KVF360 Prairie Service Manual
      2004 Kawasaki KFX700 V Force Service Manual
      2004 Kawasaki KVF700 Service Manual
      2005 Kawasaki KVF750 Brute Force Service Manual