tars79

LT 230.. great buy!!

This is for a 1987 Suzuiki Lt230 quadrunner. Its perfect to just go on. may not be the fastest but it goes through alot. RUNS Great.. no problems with it!! Im tryin to get around 1k for it but i will take offers!! Let me know!!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Rexman06
      I'm not getting any spark to the spark plug and I'm not getting any power to the cdi or the stator either need help trying to get this bike going for my dad for the woods any help would be appreciated thanks
    • By suzukiken
      Hi my 230 locked up on me I tore apart the kick start and the motor would roll over back wards after working it back and forth it was free both ways put it back together and 5 seconds after it started it locked back up any ideas why
    • By jaybowker
      Having an issue with my quad dying on me after riding hard for about a half hour then it won't start back up till it cools down could this be a valve problem cause I am having a backfiring issue also
    • By Cubhorse80
      Hey all! Im new to the forum and done even have any quads or 3 wheelers... I joined because i am thinking of buying a Honda ATC 125m. It looks like it is in really good shape and according to the owner, it runs great! he says however that the electric start wont work, as well as the light. Im thinking this is a key switch issue. I talked him down to 400 and i want it! but thew downfall is that it is a 2 hour dive down to get it. so a 4-5 hour round trip...
      What is a good price for one of these? what are some things to look for if i go look at it? Any suggestions??
      Thanks!

• By Ghive
      Can anyone help. I need the yokes & U joint for the impeller shaft ?? LT 230 GEF
      Thank You