Quantcast

Fox Racing Shox Introduces new Position-Sensitive Side x Side Shock

The all-new Position-Sensitive 2.0 (available with DSC) gives you position-sensitive damping for the optimal compression damping at each phase of the stroke, and its wide range Dual Speed Compression adjustability allows a set-up that’s perfect for driver style and course condition.The internal bottom-out cup provides additional damping at the very bottom of the stroke to give you the ability to

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By p5200
      I added more fresh gas it sat one day now, it's acting up again. Before cleaning out carburetor it wouldn't idle good and had gas leaks from carburetor. Now it idles pretty good but, if I increase throttle speed at a certain amount it starts missing bad. I'm going to try and post a short video. Just about ready to give up on this thing.😒  you can see reflection perking in video.

20240217_114429.mp4
    • By Params_sweden
      Hi!
      I got my KLF300 running again with your help a couple of months ago, at that time it was the ignition coil that had failed. It has been in use since then without issues until two weeks ago.
      When the new issue showed I was going at about 10km/h and it suddenly slowed to a halt. I started it again after that with choke and I drove it 400 meters and parked. Next time it was really hard to start, and since it was low on gas I thought that was the problem. It didn't get any better with a full tank, so I assumed it was the cold weather, and adjusted the pilot slightly.
      After that it I actually got it started again with full choke and some slight gas, I drove about 300 meters and then it slowed down to a halt again. After that, it hasn't started again.
      The compression is 165psi. The spark has good intensity, the ATV has functioned before with the same spark "intensity"/light. I *assume* that it has gas as well, there is definitely gas on the spark plug when I remove it
      I have checked the carburetor slightly, the float works, diaphragm looks ok, but I haven't disassembled it to really look for dust and such in all the small places.
      My theory right now is that it might've been some dust in the gas tank that went into the system, it's just a theory
      I'm thankful for all the help and pointers I can get, don't hesitate

/ Pär, Sweden

• By gatorschevy
      just picked this one up and was wondering how you know for sure the the 2-stroke oil is going into the motor? I don't want to blow this thing up; I know I can unhook up the parts and just mix it myself but that's another can sitting around
    • By afa913
      Do the small 50cc's have a way to set the speed. Im wanting to get one for my kid and i need to set it to go slow. I know the chinese knock off fourwheelers do but i dont really want one of those
    • By andyt
      I have a 1993 Polaris Trail Boss 350L 2- stroke.  after about 200 yards or so of driving the motor boggs down.....it will stay idling but if I floor it, it will die.....if I turn it off and wait a few minutes I can turn it back on and go like hell for another  couple hundred yards.... I thought the pilot might be worn out(I have it nearly closed now)......maybe the choke plunger isn't sealing or the Bowl isn't filling quick enough.....any suggestions would be appreciated.