Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
utvboard

Fox Racing Shox Introduces new Position-Sensitive Side x Side Shock

The all-new Position-Sensitive 2.0 (available with DSC) gives you position-sensitive damping for the optimal compression damping at each phase of the stroke, and its wide range Dual Speed Compression adjustability allows a set-up that’s perfect for driver style and course condition.The internal bottom-out cup provides additional damping at the very bottom of the stroke to give you the ability to

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By chuckufarlie
      I have a 2018 Kodiak 450 EPS that just this past Sunday I ran through a bit of water.
      After the puddle the belt was slipping, so I pulled over and drained the ultramatic housing and the slipping problem went away. This was all in L and everything seemed to work fine. Later when I got on a road, I put it in H, but it still rode like it was in low... i.e. I had to rev it up a lot just to get to 30mph.
      When at home I pulled the ultramatic cover off to inspect, and it looked okay in there. Not much dirt, belt and everything are clean, but when I rev up the engine (with cage in place, of course), the belt doesn't get to the top of the clutch (maxes out about an inch or 1.5" from top of clutch, so maybe it is normal).. I put it back together but same thing... H seems like L still.
      Do you think the clutch needs to be further dissected for cleaning, or could this be an issue with the gear selector?

• By Ashton Crawford
      Hello everyone, i have 2000 Polaris Trail Blazer 300 I’ve been stumped on for weeks. I’m having a lot of issues starting the quad. I cleaned the carb spotless because I thought it was a carb issue and bought a new fuel line because it wasn’t getting fuel. The carb gets fuel perfectly fine now but it won’t start. The spark plug I a little worn out but it’s good enough for just one start. The only time it does “start” is when I spray starter fluid into the carb. But it never stays on. It’ll start for a bout a second then just die out immediately even if you’re giving it some throttle and the choke is on. I have no clue what I should do. If you need more information, have questions, or have any slight idea what the issue would be and how I could resolve it. Please reply ASAP. Thank you.
    • By Tim-ANC
      Had the problem earlier this month. Found the air intake filter (K&N) covered in mud and cleaned it. Took it out this weekend and it worked great until I went on a longer ride.

After it warms up, it bogs down at about 20mph. Engine sputters. No change at full throttle. It runs fine at lower RPM. Once it cools off, I can run it at higher speed for a few minutes then it bogs down. Seems like there is an electronic component that overheats. Check engine display comes on when it happens. Did manage to complete our 34 mile ride though.

Buddy suggested the throttle position sensor. Will dig into the manual later on.

• By gyminis
      i recieved a 1997 polaris big boss 400 6x6 and need to know what the compression #s should be on a new motor
    • By Jhyman1984
      Hey everyone,been dealing with quads since I was a kid,now I have a son who loves my raptor 700 and had gotten him an electric power wheel quad but it didn’t cut it for him.so for his birthday “xmas eve” I picked up a used 2002 quadmaster 50 for 500 bucks. It started and moved but needed work..
      got it home drove it for a few feet and it started bogging down and would shut off.
      so I stripped quad down to the frame cleaned it up as best I could without removing motor from frame.
      replaced top end new head piston rings etc cheap kit off eBay along with carb that will be here today.the filter that was on carb was degraded and soaked with gas. Also new cylinder doesn’t have vacuum line so how do I block that off without getting new petcock valve?
      tightened chain.
      guy said quad doesn’t take oil as it’s a closed case right then I knew the guy knew nothing about the machine. So I changed oil,was black and thick and just nasty like sludge.
      suspension in rear seems good but the fronts are very stiff,any way to adjust these or should I get a new set?
      also upon stripping everything down I noticed the exhaust restrictor was gone so without that do I need to update jets in new carb,old carb has original jets??
      and also I’m new to cvt tranny so how would I know if it’s bad etc?
      sorry for all the questions just want to make this thing safe for my 5 year old knucklehead.
      added some photos of my current progress didn’t take any inbetween cleaning everything though 

please any info will be appreciated.
      i haven’t rebuilt a quad since 1999 when I had my blaster and my buddies had other 2 strokes I was the mechanic with no knowledge but always seemed to get things right!!
      also if you notice the old head looked chipped and damaged and I’m wondering if those chips made it into motor how would I go about finding them?i would think by now they would be chewed up? I did not strain oil that I drained but might do that later when the kids are sleeping and I have time to check it without kiddo seeing!

• Similar Tagged Content

• By hangingon
      I just order one for my ltz400. An after the fact ? anybody on QC used the kits before & if so did you like it & did it hold up?
    • By courtyard
      Would like to try these Shock and vibe bar mounts on my ATV but looking for feeback on them. They are made by Precision Racing Products and apparently are awesome for racing and riding. I have a YZF 450 and all I would need are different mounting posts from the company and they would work
      They normally retail at $229 but this looks like a great deal:
      Yamaha YZ450F Precision Shock AND Vibe Mounts Will FIT Many ATV Quads TOO YZF | eBay
      Thanks
    • By armd1
      For all you Sport Quad Racers in the southeast US
      Dave Joiner from Fastfridays is promoting the AMA Amateur BIKE & QUAD FT racing this year at Daytona.
      For those of you that enjoy FT racing ,there is lots going on next month with all the bike week racing ,there is FT racing in GA, Daytona, Volusia, and Ocala.
      * NOTE *
      QUADS are only racing on 3-9-14
      at the Daytona International Speedway.
      Steve Nace dropped the quads from his promoted race dates this year !!
      3-7-14
      Oglethorpe Speedway 912-964-8200
      pooler GA
      1/2 mile
      promoter
      Steve Nace 270-442-7532
      3-8-14
      Oglethorpe Speedway 912-964-8200
      Pooler GA
      1/2 mile
      promoter
      Steve Nace 270-442-7532