Quantcast

HiPer Technology Opens 2010 Racer Support Program

HiPer Technology has opened its rider support program for the 2010 season.HiPer is accepting electronic resumes through [email protected] for racer support consideration.With a long history of success, 2009 was another outstanding season for HiPer’s legendary carbon fiber wheels.This past season brought wins in the Baja 500, Pikes Peak, short course and cross countryside by side racing,

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Johnfj44
      The stock driver seat cushion is separated at a seam. I took the seat apart and found that the material has torn and cannot be re-stiched. I'm trying to find a replacement seat. Any suggestions? Hoping for a used seat but couldn't find one on Ebay.
    • By utvboard
      2009 HONDA BIG RED
      Honda enters the MUV (multi-use vehicle) market with a side-by-side machine that leapfrogs the competition to set new standards in utility and recreation. With numerous automotive-based technologies, Big Red features a powerful 675cc OHV liquid-cooled PGM-fuel-injected single-cylinder engine and an automatic transmission with three selectable drive modes plus Reverse, front and rear independent double-wishbone suspension, a roomy cab featuring rubber-mounted bucket seats with adjustable backs, and a specially designed, highly durable, tilting cargo bed. A broad selection of Honda Genuine Accessories will also be offered.
      Big Red
      KEY FEATURES
      - Powerful OHV, liquid-cooled, PGM-fuel-injected 675cc, mid-engine design.
      - Automatic transmission with Reverse.
      2009 Honda Big Red in Camo
      - Three selectable drive modes.
      - Front and rear independent double-wishbone suspension for an impressively smooth comfortable ride.
      - Roomy cab and rubber mounted bucket seats with adjustable backs designed to comfortably fit a wide range of body types and reduce fatigue on long drives.
      Specially designed, high durability, tilting cargo bed
      - Specially designed, high durability, tilting cargo bed.
      - Wide variety of Honda Genuine Accessories.
      - Summer 2008 release. More information to come soon!
      Board Message - UTV Forum - Online UTV Community and UTV Forum
    • By Grizz10
      Hi everyone, looks like a busy place.
      Is there a free download available anywhere for my machine?Im not having much luck, as the key word here, is free. Thank you
    • By Params_sweden
      Hi!
      I got my KLF300 running again with your help a couple of months ago, at that time it was the ignition coil that had failed. It has been in use since then without issues until two weeks ago.
      When the new issue showed I was going at about 10km/h and it suddenly slowed to a halt. I started it again after that with choke and I drove it 400 meters and parked. Next time it was really hard to start, and since it was low on gas I thought that was the problem. It didn't get any better with a full tank, so I assumed it was the cold weather, and adjusted the pilot slightly.
      After that it I actually got it started again with full choke and some slight gas, I drove about 300 meters and then it slowed down to a halt again. After that, it hasn't started again.
      The compression is 165psi. The spark has good intensity, the ATV has functioned before with the same spark "intensity"/light. I *assume* that it has gas as well, there is definitely gas on the spark plug when I remove it
      I have checked the carburetor slightly, the float works, diaphragm looks ok, but I haven't disassembled it to really look for dust and such in all the small places.
      My theory right now is that it might've been some dust in the gas tank that went into the system, it's just a theory
      I'm thankful for all the help and pointers I can get, don't hesitate

/ Pär, Sweden

• By AussieKingQuad
      View File 2007-2010 Suzuki King Quad 450 AXI service manual
      2007-2010 Suzuki King Quad 450 AXI service manual
      Submitter AussieKingQuad Submitted 11/23/2023 Category Suzuki ATV