Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

js25

Bert's bike fest

hi,

I'm a noob from socal and was wondering if anyone went to the bike fest last weekend?

was it any good?

thanks,

js

I see this same post online on other forums..same wording and same member:

Bert's bike fest - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums

bert's bike fest - Motorcycle Forums at Motorcycle Cruiser Magazine

Bert's bike fest - Motorcycle-Journal Forums

Bert's bike fest - ninjette.org

Bert's bike fest - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

Bert's bike fest - Kawasaki ATV Forum

ATV Time :: View topic - Bert's bike fest

Bert's Bike Fest

Bert's bike fest : Kawasaki ZX Forums: Kawasaki Ninja Forum

(Just Google berts bike fest)

I did however find an image of the event:

bikefest_110409.jpg

Thread should be removed if not replied to as it looks like spam to me, to advertise a dealership or somoething..the website in the add is invalid also.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Frank Angerano
      Not sure how many of you will remember this or give a crap about it but back in 2016 I picked up my first old atv to rebuild. Yamaha bear tracker 250. I picked it up in NJ while I was out looking for a quad for my little guy since he started this atv thing after seeing a few old pictures of me in my hay day riding. 

The person I was getting the 50cc quad had this one laying around and asked if I was interested in it.  It was beat up and hadn’t ran in a few years.  No spark the guy said and he left it to sit.  I wound up taking both bikes. 
      I wish I had pics but I deleted the original post on Quadcrazy and lost the old ones on my phone when I upgraded. 
      This was the atv that caused me to stumble upon Quadcrazy since I needed a little help with the spark issue.  So needless to say I fixed it, did some cosmetic work and she was good to go. I took it upstate and used the shit out of it for just about everything under the sun. This atv made it through some deep snow, mud etc. I decided to leave it up there and use it as a back up since it’s been about 50 atv’s later and I have newer machines now. But unfortunately it sat for some time and it’s a little beat up so I brought it back home and going to clean it up. Amazing how one year sitting has done so much damage. 
      This was the first atv that I owned in over 30 years! It’s the atv that brought me here to Quadcrazy where now I endlessly check the site to see what’s going on, who’s talking about what and who can we help with there problem or can help me with mine as well as the on slot of what I do today as a hobby with atv’s. It’s been a great pass time for me and my son with the projects we have gotten and get into. He’s learned how to ride so well it scares me a little watching him. He’s learned how to fix, maintain and upgrade atv’s. He’s insanely good with carburetors as well. 
      It’s a good thing when a kid wants to play in the garage over his X Box!!
      The funny thing about this bike is that when we finished it we thought it was the best thing! We were missing a rack on the front and didn’t care since it looked ok, had no clue where to get parts or how to fix plastics. I was so new to this again since I was staring all over again and now had to remember things and also teach my son!  
      So we will be tearing into the bear tracker to get her up and running again as well as maybe a few new cosmetic changes and hang on to her for a while since I love this bike.  The last two pics are the bike the day we finished putting it all back together and when it was upstate for the first week. 

Had no intention of this post going so long. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• By Chris Stokes
      What is a good option for a 13 year old that is dying to get her very own atv to ride? Thanks in advance for your recommendations. I currently own a Polaris Sportsman 570 and have been happy with the Polaris sportsman line but have ruled out other brands.
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By dbconn55
      Hi guys I have a 2003 Arctic 250 4X4 it starts idles and runs great for about 10 min. then it spits and sputters and dies but it starts right up like nothing happened idles good till you give gas and it does it again let off the gas and it's idling great again this goes on for about 15 to 20 min. and then it takes off runs good all day like nothing was wrong.
      I cleaned the carburetor it looked like a new one inside found a little gunk in one orifice, new air filter no crimped lines air line to tank good I did put a meter on the battery idling it said 16.5 V that's high I think would a voltage regulator cause this?
      Suzuki shop wanted to sale me a stator for $556.00 but said it could be something else also thought I'd see what you guys say about it
      Thanks
    • By StolenATV
      1987 Suzuki LT 80 and 2007 Honda CRF 50 dirt bike stolen out of my driveway on July 4th. Anyone with info that recovers them will get $400 no questions asked.
      Thanks
      The post Suzuki LT 80 Quad And Honda Dirt Bike appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By OutlawGade
      [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS510uZ1qaE[/ame]
    • By lorrainejudson
      I have the vin # but when trying to get a seat cover the seats dont look anything alike
    • By trev0006
      2014 HONDA NM4 Vultus

20 pictures in the gallery
    • By rappy97
      Got it together last week. All powder coating was done by myself, with the exception of the swing arm and subframe.
      Barker built motor, +1 head, Cuervo cam, Sredrum throttle body, CP Tech piston, Troywcc EVAC valve
      Templeton drag pipes
      Skat Trak 76 rollout 12 paddle haulers
      Custom drilled rotor
      QuadTech foam/cover
      AM Chassis +6" "T" stem and -8 width +6 forward single arm rigid front end
      ASV C5 clutch lever
      Turbo Chassis +4 swing arm
      Direct Drive CNC 10x2" front wheels W2 (spindle mounts)
      Sandtoyz Unlimited 18x3 front tires
      Custom aluminum "bumper"
      Custom lightweight rear caliper
      Fly Racing start button
      ECATV tether
      Modified lightweight subframe
      Big thanks to Quality Powdercoat (qpcoat.com) for the subframe powder coating and swing arm coating, Brett (sand2kinc.com) for helping me out with some tips when putting together... And numerous members from other forums for helping me get the parts to build this.
      It weighed in at 312lbs wet with this 25lb axle, a 12lb aluminum JJ&A axle is enroute.