Sc0tt

Page setup

3 posts in this topic

I am trying to setup my page so that you can see the background image. But when I do it ends up like it is now, kinda charcoal grey with lines through it. Please help!!!!

Thanks

Scott

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Make the main menu headers transparent.

Thank you!:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By shelbygt500
      I am working on my nephews 1998 wolverine. I am replacing all the bearings and seals in the rear end. I need to know how to determine what shim to put on the rear pinion. According to my shop manual you take the number on the pinion gear and the number on the case and do some math. Problem is there are no numbers on the pinion gear. I measured the old one and it reads .18. According to the parts list the smallest they list is .3. Anyone got any information I would appreciate it. Also if anyone knows of or has a pinion for a 1998 or newer Wolverine that is in good shape and they want to get rid of it let me know what you want.
      Thanks
    • By gfischer
      I have yamaha banshee 1996 it has a hot rod 4 mill crank with wiseco 513MO6550 prolite piston.It has a ADA Racing 21cc Domes cut 2 mills and no spacer plate under jugs. Jugs are stock ported It is running about 190 psi in each. the squist in ea. is .048. What can I do to bring down the compression to run pump gas? thank you George F.
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      Ive gotta Give it up for my Brotha's over a www.3wheelerworld.com They have an Amazing Site with the Most Information on 3 Wheelers around...I hope you all check them out....
      Here is a link over to the 3WW site....Hope you find this useful
      http://www.3wheelerworld.com/spexhome.shtml