Quantcast

hotseat pipe

mechanike

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By autocustomizer76
      Hey all got a Kawasaki 300 that's seen better days I'm looking to get running.  But first, I'm working on a Honda 350 ES and mainly needing where are you all finding quality parts at good prices.  Atvs are really hot items around here right now and most of the folks wanting and needing them are not familiar with working on them.  I'm looking to find a good resource for information and if it works out well pass this group along to the folks I help to get them in the know how to get the most out of their machines.  Thanks in advance.
    • By Hagbard
      1990 Suzuki LT160e that has been frame-off restored and motor swapped with a LT230e. Motor has new Wiseco piston, Shindy valves, upgraded valve springs. New carb. Full DG RCM Alloy exhaust and oversized header pipe. All new tires, rears are Maxxis RZR Plus MX, new seat cover, all new plastics, new bearings and seals all around, fresh brakes and new tie rods. 

Took me a year to finally have that light bulb epiphany oh sh** moment when I realized one crucial mistake from last fall, corrected it, and it fired up and ran like a champ. 

• By lakota5216
      hey guys I have started simple upgrades on my lakota. What have you done... I will go first...  New 13 tooth front sprocket and chain. and tonight upgraded the headlight bulbs to LED to make the most of the stock headlights. The new headlight is on the right and stock is yellow of course... 

• By spock58
      Just pulled this stator out of a Grizzly 700, unreal how crispy it got! Must have something to do with the owner running it off a car battery long after the stator quit.
      Anyone else see one this bad?

• Shop Now at Priority Tire
    • By Frank Angerano
      So with this mess going on outside and the stay at home thing happening i wanted to ask who's getting what done around there house, apartment and property or toys? 
        I honestly cannot believe what my wife and i have accomplished over the last few weeks.   Unfortunately we have worked ourselves out of work!!!    I have to give all the credit to my daughter for the below listed work. She came to me a few weeks back and said daddy since we are stuck in the house can we do my room over.    I was in a keep away from everyone hunker down and lets just get through this Coronavirus mess.  She changed the entire direction of our mood and how we would push through this.    I have painted all the kids rooms and did a make over per say for each of there rooms. While the painting sh** was out i decided to continue and paint the moldings over with one coat of semi gloss in the entire house.    After that we decided to tear the closets and drawers apart and sort out all clothing, donate what we are not keeping etc.  I picked up a couple of shoe racks to organize my sneaker collection from BJ's $20 bucks for a 3 tier rack.    Cleaned every nook and cranny of the house, windows, walls, radiators, ceiling fans you name it including pulling the furniture out and getting behind everything! (Scary back there) lol.   Sh** we even did the inside of the oven with easy off!  That stuff is no joke btw..... I assure you we are clean people but after pulling the furniture out and the oven and refrigerator i have to say we need to do better with that sh**.     We decided to go  to the back yard and see what we could do. I went ahead and painted the foundation walls, added mulch and set the furniture up, bbq included.  I added some cool light stringers across the yard as well from Amazon.      We are looking at what to do in the front of the house next.     We made a list and tackle a little each day, Saturday and Sunday are big task days. Im still working so afternoon tasks are maybe an hour or two each day.   We have been very productive to say the least.  I feel like this is the perfect time to make the best of a bad situation and it keeps our mind off of the sh** going on in the world while we work.     This may sound like a lot but making a list and tackling realistic goals at the end of each day works well. Plus a lot of 🍺  and 🍷!!!!! The kids have been helping out big time and we try to keep it fun.    We hopefully will never have the chance to do this again but i was wondering who's doing what if anything at all.  Our regards go out to anyone that have been affected by this virus weather it be family or friends.    I recommend making early trips to Home Depot and BJ's and the grocery stores to stay away from crowds and lines, its a ghost town early in the morning.      Believe  it or not that Suzuki Eiger is fixed but still needs to be put back together and here i am on Quadcrazy asking who's doing what around the house but the Suzuki can wait for a little while. 
        Keep ya head up and stay motivated!!!!