mojaverider

ATV Rally - Byrds Adventure AR

When:03/23/2007 at 09:00 am

Where: Byrds Adventure Center

7037 Cass Oark Road

Ozark Arkansas, 72949

United States

Email Contact: [email protected]

Join the Oklahoma Dirt-Slingers at the third annual Spring ATV Rally in the beautiful Mulberry Valley. The folks at Byrd’s Adventure Center are gearing up to show your family a great time in the Ozark Mountains! Located only an hour from Fort Smith, Fayetteville, and Russellville, this event offers trail rides for all skill levels, games for adults and kids, ATV demos, great food, prizes, and more. Be sure to bring your camping gear, fishing pole, frisbee, and of course, your ATV!

Cost: $30 per person

(includes weekend camping and Saturday dinner)

Kids 10 and under FREE!

RV hookups Available

Trails for Kids

Bring the Family!

Questions or Reservations Call: (479) 667-4066 or check our site for details Oklahoma Dirt-Slingers

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By buzzar56
      I am looking for a free repair manual for a 2003 Polaris sportsman 500 ho atv. all the posts on here lead me noplace
      thanks fred.
    • By pickytar
      I have a Chinese Hybird 250 or that's what I was told it was. I found 17 numbers on the frame. Will these numbers tell me exactly what it is that I have? (I know that its a 2006 from a plate on the front)
    • By txlora84
      I have a 110cc atv not sure of a brand its a Chinese model. I put on a new harness with cdi solenoid and all those. I have put a new starter on, and carburetor. I bypassed the start button cause it was just making the solenoid click. with the new button switch the atv will crank but not start. I tried to jump the solenoid and it did nothing. I am stumped. also I noticed gas leaking from the carburetor and when I took the filter off there was gas in it. I cleaned the carburetor and nothing was stuck or clogged. can someone help me out.
    • By MRAG
      Hi everyone
      Later this year my fiancé and I are off on a 6 month adventure to new Zealand and USA.
      We are from UK and my brother lives in Idaho. While we are staying with him i'd like to go off for about two weeks exploring the forest tracks etc on a motorbike (I have a license) and her on a quadbike.
      I think the cheapest way is for me (my brother) to buy them and then sell them when we're done.
      I was wondering how to go about this, whether the bikes need to be registered, what roads can we drive on etc.
      Also will I be able to sell the motorbike later in Los Angeles without my brother being present?
      Thanks for any replies
      the hassle doesn't bother me, as long as its cheaper.