Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fox300exchic

Sport Wheel Buyers Guide

Guest Fox300exchic

Every aftermarket part on your sport quad does an important job, whether it makes your ATV faster, smoother, or just shinier. These wheels do a little of all of that-a lighter wheel will help you find more speed, a wider offset will give your quad more stability, or maybe you're just looking to bolt on some smokin'-hot wheels to impress your friends. Sure, stock rims are fine for some people, but we know you. You want more.

http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/newgear/article/0,24942,1227998,00.html

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Weldingrod47
      Trying to change front wheel bearings. I removed the cotter pin and castle nut. Hub won't budge. Is there an additional retaining clip? Seems to be one of those push on type that barbs on the thread of the spindle. How do I remove it?
    • By oldcomet
      Morning Folks
      Ok so I have taken the front hubs apart everything is good and working fluids changed and full In 2 wheel drive the bike works great However in 4 wheel drive high I get a grinding clunking noise right near the foot pegs The universals are all brand new in the complete bike The problem just started after my last ride Sometimes I have to change the rpm to get the bike to go into gear in forward and reverse The bike doesn't make the grinding noise when I have the bike in 4 wheel driver low gear only in high gear Could the shifter need adjusting any help would be great Thanks for your time
      Oldcomet
    • By Quadguy420
      I have a 2002 prairie 650 and when i have the handlebars as straight as i can get them the one wheel toes out and isn't straight . is there anyway i can adjust this ? or anyway to rectify it .
    • By bucklove
      2008 JIANSHE JS250 ATV-8 SPORT 5SPEED WITH REVERSE... where can I get parts for this??? Everything seems to be heavy duty quality... 525 chain Fast Ace gas charged adjustable shocks front n rear...Yamaha aluminium rims...it's a Yamaha Raptor copy with the exception of the front like (that looks similar to a Roketa front light)
    • By freightwrench
      Anyone know how many links in the drive chain to the front wheel drives on the 1995 sport 400 2 stroke if it makes a difference. thanks in advance freight:GEEK: