Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
ACLakey

Klamath River Canyon

We pulled together a quick ride and decided that an canyon ride was long overdue. A quick shot of our favorite parking area, we still don't have any shown...scary.

100_1373.jpg

One of our buddies is trying to decide on what quad he wants so I brought Dad's Polaris 550 XP along so he could get some seat time on it and my Grizzly.

100_1392.jpg

Looks like a good place for lunch.

100_1387.jpg

100_1397.jpg

100_1396.jpg

100_1377.jpg

We stopped at a great vista point a little farther down the canyon.

100_1401.jpg

steverick.jpg

100_1405.jpg

100_1406.jpg

100_1412.jpg

100_1414.jpg

100_1415.jpg

100_1408.jpg

Someone needs a nap after a long nite....new girl friends can wear Nanook of the North out.

DSCN0138.jpg

100_1410.jpg

The B-day cound not blow out his candle.

DSCN0141.jpg

group2.jpg

A great 28mi of God's country

Map.jpg

This stuff never gets old.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Ajmboy
      Got my Yamaha Grizzly buttoned up finally and went for a quick 2 hour ride in the power lines with my neighbor, who has a Yamaha Kodiak. We have access from his yard, which is nice. Was a beautiful day today to get out and will try to go more often. Ran into two other quad riders with a sportsman and I think grizzly. Also ran into a dirt bike rider. 😎

• By Dra O
      posted a while back - it was running at one point - I have all the plastic shroud off - it's down to frame and engine now
      -fuel pump: when line from petcock is attached, no fuel comes out other side to carb; the line to the carb is open (can blow through it); I thought when I cranked engine that the pump would spit out fuel on other side but it does not; I removed fuel pump and opened it up - diaphragm looks good - but internal areas had lotsa calcification build up - I cleaned this out and dried it good - the clear plastic pieces (?diaphragms) aren't broken - the spring w/ steel ball on end moves freely; am putting it back on tomorrow; but can anyone answer about the pump? isn't it supposed to pump fuel through it... to other side... to carb? puzzling
      -along with fuel pump: I replaced petcock 3 weeks ago (gas tank had rusty fuel in bottom - cleaned it out prior to new petcock); when I turn petcock arrow NOT to on or reserve, fuel comes out of line; when I turn it to on or reserve, fuel doesn't come out; puzzling
      -I don't know what's on back of fuel pump - it's a valve that has a hose coming out of it - looks like it goes to engine/carb - I haven't traced this out yet - what is it?
      -can squirt gas on air filter and engine will run for 2-3 seconds then stop - fuel in top of carb (under diaphragm) does same
      -it likely needs carb rebuild - will get to this - but something isn't allowing fuel to get from fuel pump to carb
      -I THINK it has a mikuni model x carb - diaphragm is ID 26mm  OD 68mm - hard to find inexpensive diaphragm, I guess because it's a model x
      -last thing - I replaced solenoid due to old one clicking; I HAVE to be charging the battery or it won't start/turn over - battery just goes dead; but if charging, it'll turn over nicely; i'm guessing it's a bad battery
      -any help appreciated - I've never owned an ATV before - inherited this beast from grandparent in-law
    • By Ed Zeppeli
      Hi,
      Oddly I'm having  a hard time ordering front brake shoes for my '98. 
      I'd appreciate recommendations on decent, widely available shoes if possible. Ideally available in Canada on short notice.

Thanks much,

Warren
    • By Rich1028
      Leota Quad Trails  on New to us  Machines 5-10-20
      We Just Picked up two Quads Friday,and we took them out riding,great machines!
      2008 Honda 400 Ex and a 2014 Honda 400 X

• Similar Tagged Content

• By ACLakey
      We made a trip into a different part of the Klamath River canyon then hit some trails up a near by mountain. I tried to create a video but I am having trouble with the software, anyways here are some pics and video.
      A good place to stop

A fun trail

Good times

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n30GEnfnBS4&feature=autofb]YouTube - ‪02-13-10 Ride.flv‬‏[/ame]
    • By RhinoRodney
      Racing the UTVs Saturday afternoon. The Bikes and ATVs race on Sunday. Cash, trophy, and sponsorship rewards. See website for details.
      Welcome to Broad River Adventure Park
    • By rainman
      This a link to some photo's of me and a buddy riding in Rainey River,
      Rainey Creek pictures by Nightowl1352 - Photobucket
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by dotsonjody.
      Description of Video: The Dotson\'s on a ride on Strawberry River in Lawrence County AR.
      Video Tags: atv, quad, trail
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=122468822832